It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: We could gun down stooner and have him rebuilt for that purpose!
Oh yes! :D
Schnuff: OK, no drm/consoles....how about smoking?
or better...is there real a bot for snatching codes around?
Robostooner already exists.

The spoon does not exist.
Is it true that he appears when you say his name 3 times in front of a mirror? I haven't seen him today.
Braussie: Robostooner already exists.

The spoon does not exist.
ROBOSLOB!
DarkoD13: Is it true that he appears when you say his name 3 times in front of a mirror? I haven't seen him today.
I don't know - but I do know that if he ever ninjas Skyrim then the seventh seal will open and all hells minions will pour forth into the world.
Post edited May 30, 2013 by Sachys
Schnuff: OK, no drm/consoles....how about smoking?
or better...is there real a bot for snatching codes around?
Braussie: Or rather, are you a bot that is a DRM tactic setforth by GOG by giving away games only to those who are fast, making the slow penalized, and games that are not compatible on my 386 laptop that has a HUGE 34mb hard drive!?!?!
Hey i know that feeling...my first HD was a huge 20 MB one, back than i was making little helpers with TurboPascal
and couldn't imagine to fill that mass of space ever.........

@Sachys:
do NOT use force if it is not absolutely necessary.....a dose of barbiturate (GHB) should do the deed
Schnuff: do NOT use force if it is not absolutely necessary.....a dose of barbiturate (GHB) should do the deed
thats what his blood is manily comprised of!
Schnuff: do NOT use force if it is not absolutely necessary.....a dose of barbiturate (GHB) should do the deed
Sachys: thats what his blood is manily comprised of!
wasn't it you that said some (hundreds) posts back that he runs on oil?
Sachys: thats what his blood is manily comprised of!
Schnuff: wasn't it you that said some (hundreds) posts back that he runs on oil?
maybe - but scientification proved me wrong!
DarkoD13: Is it true that he appears when you say his name 3 times in front of a mirror? I haven't seen him today.
Lost Girl - Baba yaga!
Post edited May 30, 2013 by chezybezy
chezybezy: Lost Girl - Baba yaga!
CANDYMAN!

CANDYMAN!

CANDYMAN!

Plus, I think Baba Yaga is Russian folklore - a witch who lived in the swamps or something
chezybezy: Lost Girl - Baba yaga!
Sachys: CANDYMAN!

CANDYMAN!

CANDYMAN!

Plus, I think Baba Yaga is Russian folklore - a witch who lived in the swamps or something
In a house with legs that walked around
Sachys: Plus, I think Baba Yaga is Russian folklore - a witch who lived in the swamps or something
Slavic, not Russian only! :p
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Yaga
Sachys: CANDYMAN!

CANDYMAN!

CANDYMAN!

SirEyeball: In a house with legs that walked around
AH! yes, that sounds familiar - was the inspiration for the story that miyazaki film was based on... cant remember its name!
Sachys: Plus, I think Baba Yaga is Russian folklore - a witch who lived in the swamps or something
triock: Slavic, not Russian only! :p
Indeed!
Is the wikipedia entry accurate? (i never bother with it because of its flimisness!).
Post edited May 30, 2013 by Sachys
SirEyeball: In a house with legs that walked around
Sachys: AH! yes, that sounds familiar - was the inspiration for the story that miyazaki film was based on... cant remember its name!
triock: Slavic, not Russian only! :p
Sachys: Indeed!
Is the wikipedia entry accurate? (i never bother with it because of its flimisness!).
the living castle?
Sachys: Is the wikipedia entry accurate? (i never bother with it because of its flimisness!).
Hmm, not sure how accurate, but you can always try to google for more information if you're interested. :D