It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

YellowAries: Well atleast the person I gave the account to is getting enjoyment out of it, that's all I care about. What happened to beggars can't be choosers? And if that's frowned upon why not people giving away bundle keys and the like? Not just here but in Giveaway threads also. Honestly, it's bs.
Well, because transferral of a steam acount goes against the agreement you make with steam when signing up - this therefore makes you appear to have a rather "off" moral compass - with scammers having been a problem in the past this therefore makes you questionable.
Some people don't agree with bundle keys being given out actually - at least with certain ones.

YellowAries: Edit: Also Sachys I understand your point of view, but I intend to give back to this portion of the community as well. Simply because I feel it's the right thing to do to give back from where you take.
That's good to know, but it's not just my point of view, it's one held by quite a few of the regulars on here.
low rated
YellowAries: Well atleast the person I gave the account to is getting enjoyment out of it, that's all I care about. What happened to beggars can't be choosers? And if that's frowned upon why not people giving away bundle keys and the like? Not just here but in Giveaway threads also. Honestly, it's bs.
Sachys: Well, because transferral of a steam acount goes against the agreement you make with steam when signing up - this therefore makes you appear to have a rather "off" moral compass - with scammers having been a problem in the past this therefore makes you questionable.
Some people don't agree with bundle keys being given out actually - at least with certain ones.
It's also against the TOS or w/e to give out humble bundle keys and what not, but people do it and haven't had near the same criticism I am getting right now.

Edit: And my morals shouldn't be in question because I gave away an account... really? Damn I would sure hate to see what would happen if I did worse than that! Holy crap look out! Where's the STEAM police?
Post edited May 30, 2013 by YellowAries
My advice is to let it go and contribute if you choose to. Rep is meaningless, and even people such as myself who've been here since 2008 can see it go up or down in a given day for a variety of reasons.

The whole GOG ecosystem contains self regulating and self policing.
Post edited May 30, 2013 by CymTyr
high rated
Dear Esther Steam Key
0FY5K-B5WNP-E?AY5

Capsized Steam Key
?BEF4-2GNN8-VX48G

? == 0000 0111
kalmis666: Dear Esther Steam Key
0FY5K-B5WNP-E?AY5

Capsized Steam Key
?BEF4-2GNN8-VX48G

? == 0000 0111
NR, +Rep and thanks!
kalmis666: Dear Esther Steam Key
0FY5K-B5WNP-E?AY5

Capsized Steam Key
?BEF4-2GNN8-VX48G

? == 0000 0111
Woot! I got Capsized and now I'm drowning! lol...

I was told it's a really fun game by a fellow GOG member, in the giveaway forum a while back. I've been wanting to try it ever since. Thank you very much, and +1
Post edited May 30, 2013 by Braussie
0000 0111=7 ,but I'm too slow.
Thanks Kalmis666 - NR but plus one for your generosity ;-)
nighty-night all together....
oohhhh, i missed the drama again...can someone pls start another one?
sure topics for interesting *discussions* are: drm, new ps4/xbox.

edit:
maybe someone can tell me why every time i post something here i got reset some pages??
Post edited May 30, 2013 by Schnuff
Schnuff: nighty-night all together....
oohhhh, i missed the drama again...can someone pls start another one?
sure topics for interesting *discussions* are: drm, new ps4/xbox.
I don't think we should talk about DRM, the new consoles here. THere should be a subforum or search function to separate those items from the regular view!!!!!

*Please note sarcasm*
Braussie: I don't think we should talk about DRM, the new consoles here. THere should be a subforum or search function to separate those items from the regular view!!!!!
Oh, no you didn't! :D
OK, no drm/consoles....how about smoking?
or better...is there real a bot for snatching codes around?
Schnuff: OK, no drm/consoles....how about smoking?
SHODAN?
EDIT: On second thought, she'd be overqualified.
Post edited May 30, 2013 by DarkoD13
We could gun down stooner and have him rebuilt for that purpose!
Or rather, are you a bot that is a DRM tactic setforth by GOG by giving away games only to those who are fast, making the slow penalized, and games that are not compatible on my 386 laptop that has a HUGE 34mb hard drive!?!?!