It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CaptainAppleMan: Wait, are you giving it away?
DarkoD13: LOL, yes, I've been tying to for about an hour.
Yes please. :3
CaptainAppleMan: Yes please. :3
It's for Desura and should only be redeemed by you, right? PMing you in a minute.
CaptainAppleMan: Yes please. :3
DarkoD13: It's for Desura and should only be redeemed by you, right? PMing you in a minute.
Acknowledged!
CaptainAppleMan: Acknowledged!
Sent. Have fun.
CaptainAppleMan: Acknowledged!
DarkoD13: Sent. Have fun.
Thank you! +1
DarkoD13: Sent. Have fun.
CaptainAppleMan: Thank you! +1
Yay :D - i love a good ending!
---
Thinking about it i fell asleep at the start of the Grudge (lucky) mind you everyone says its not a patch on the original. shrugs.

n while im wondering i realy thought i saw homeworld mentioned in a gog email, so spent an hour looking for my post in this thread to check if it was that game, found it n now cant find the original mention of the game that sent me looking for it in the first place!

e: awh found it it was this post: i miss read it as "has -something- added to gog". awh well got my hopes up (and everyone else's in the forum!)
Post edited May 29, 2013 by chezybezy
chezybezy: Yay :D - i love a good ending!
---
Thinking about it i fell asleep at the start of the Grudge (lucky) mind you everyone says its not a patch on the original. shrugs.
Remakes usually aren't - particularly when done by hollywood!
Ah, it is evident that you didn't see the part where we both ended up killing ourselves due to a poorly communicated plan for us to run away together from our opposing families.
Post edited May 29, 2013 by CaptainAppleMan
CaptainAppleMan: Ah, it is evident that you didn't see the part where we both ended up killing ourselves due to a poorly communicated plan for us to run away together from our opposing families.
Well, that all took place in PMs, you can't blame chezybezy for not noticing! XD
CaptainAppleMan: Ah, it is evident that you didn't see the part where we both ended up killing ourselves due to a poorly communicated plan for us to run away together from our opposing families.
Chuckles, *takes a moment to think* or not depending.
DarkoD13: Well, that all took place in PMs, you can't blame chezybezy for not noticing! XD
*looks left and right shiftily* you know i can see all of your PMs *panics*.
and im still going back in time again with this thread - since day before yesterday.
Post edited May 29, 2013 by chezybezy
This is all starting to sound like some snapchat incident gone horribly wrong!
high rated
Many times, the apprentice Ninja will suffer brown shorts, as they seek to attain the coveted black ones.

Be true and quick in your response, color your shorts not in an embarrasing manner, and find comfort and solace in your new acquisition of Wizardry 6 and 7.

Edit to remove code
Post edited May 29, 2013 by Dischord
DarkoD13, DarkoD13, where for art thou, DarkoD13?
Dischord: Many times, the apprentice Ninja will suffer brown shorts, as they seek to attain the coveted black ones.

Be true and quick in your response, color your shorts not in an embarrasing manner, and find comfort and solace in your new acquisition of Wizardry 6 and 7.

CREV-DHVS-DLUT-2CCJ
Holy S*it i really got it... always wanted to try these!!
Thanks a million!! :) +1
Dischord: Many times, the apprentice Ninja will suffer brown shorts, as they seek to attain the coveted black ones.

CREV-DHVS-DLUT-2CCJ
AGAIN?! Blimey Dischord!