It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would have been pretty fast if I really liked that kind of games. Pity to take a game, when someone else might really enjoy it.
Post edited May 29, 2013 by kojocel
DarkoD13: It seems lugum already had Talisman, so it's still up for grabs. Talisman Prologue and Paranormal on Desura are still available for personal use if you have a 45+ rep.
Thought these would have gone already - both worth getting folks!
DarkoD13: It seems lugum already had Talisman, so it's still up for grabs. Talisman Prologue and Paranormal on Desura are still available for personal use if you have a 45+ rep.
Got them but thank you DarkoD!
+1 for you, though I'm not interested in either. I don't do well with creepy games :)
Braussie: +1 for you, though I'm not interested in either. I don't do well with creepy games :)
Talisman isn't creepy!
high rated
Urrggh, picky ninjas. I'll just drop them tomorrow and say that they're for Skyrim (redeemable on Desura for some reason)... XD
Post edited May 29, 2013 by DarkoD13
DarkoD13: Urrggh, picky ninjas. I'll just drop them tomorrow and say that they're for Skyrim (redeemable on Desure for some reason)... XD
=))))) +1
DarkoD13: Urrggh, picky ninjas. I'll just drop them tomorrow and say that they're for Skyrim (redeemable on Desure for some reason)... XD
Yeah, very picky eaters ;-(
Braussie: +1 for you, though I'm not interested in either. I don't do well with creepy games :)
Talisman is a bit like Magic: The Gathering
No Thank You, not hugely interested (so wouldn't be fair), but awesome for you to offer them. +Rep kind Sir.

e: clarification
Post edited May 29, 2013 by chezybezy
DarkoD13: Urrggh, picky ninjas. I'll just drop them tomorrow and say that they're for Skyrim (redeemable on Desura for some reason)... XD
Already have that game. +1 to you though. :D
DarkoD13: Urrggh, picky ninjas. I'll just drop them tomorrow and say that they're for Skyrim (redeemable on Desura for some reason)... XD
I enjoyed magic the gathering... So I suppose I can take talisman off your hands :-p
Momo1991: Talisman isn't creepy!
for some reason i read that as the other game. im like oh ok so its a haunting simulator that isnt creepy, cool! then i might be interested, i finally clicked after that thought that i misunderstood. lol
Everyone, here's something you definitely need to check out:
http://www.gamemusicbundle.com/
Braussie: I enjoyed magic the gathering... So I suppose I can take talisman off your hands :-p
Sent. Enjoy Skyrim... :D