It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

samlii: So in getting a bundle for gifting I messed up and bought a second Sherlock Bundle for myself (I've done this twice now, you'd think I 'd learn)

So here are the two gog codes (since they expire soonish) for whoever would like them:
Journey to the Center of the Earth - {Hong Kong}GZC{Two Letters before Z in the english alphabet}U
Sherlock Holmes: The Silver Earring - Y{Top Level Domain of Kenya}6{Band who sang Pretend We're Dead off of Bricks are Heavy}LU
Missed But thanx Anyway :D
samlii: So in getting a bundle for gifting I messed up and bought a second Sherlock Bundle for myself (I've done this twice now, you'd think I 'd learn)

So here are the two gog codes (since they expire soonish) for whoever would like them:
Journey to the Center of the Earth - {Hong Kong}GZC{Two Letters before Z in the english alphabet}U
Sherlock Holmes: The Silver Earring - Y{Top Level Domain of Kenya}6{Band who sang Pretend We're Dead off of Bricks are Heavy}LU
Damn, I missed Holmes again. >.<!!!! Oh well, at least it wasn't a Chaos Overlords key I missed. +1 to you Samlii for your epic generosity. :)
:D

Thanks and +1 again for your generosity, samlii. :)
high rated
Anyone interested in Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet Steam Key?
Schnuff: Anyone interested in Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet Steam Key?
Me?
high rated
Schnuff: Anyone interested in Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet Steam Key?
triock: Me?
check your pm
triock: Me?
Schnuff: check your pm
Thanks. :)
high rated
so lets keep this rolling...i still have 8 games for a quick ninja....
the next is:
Journey to the Center of the Earth....GOG Key
Schnuff: so lets keep this rolling...i still have 8 games for a quick ninja....
the next is:
Me?
high rated
Schnuff: so lets keep this rolling...i still have 8 games for a quick ninja....
the next is:
JohnWalrus: Me?
check your pm

the next ones....we will see
Was I too slow, again ?

Edit : seems like a yes
Post edited May 29, 2013 by Potzato
JohnWalrus: Me?
Schnuff: check your pm

the next ones....we will see
Thanks for this! :3