It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy: NR & +Rep, what was it/is btw? p
Some sort of DLC, for a game I don't hath
chezybezy: NR & +Rep, what was it/is btw? p
te_lanus: Some sort of DLC, for a game I don't hath
Post edited May 29, 2013 by chezybezy
chezybezy: NR & +Rep, what was it/is btw?
Probably this -.-
http://www.awesomenauts.com/yogscast/
Shadow Warrior ‏@_ShadowWarrior 4m
Looks like people are loving Shadow Warrior Classic (1997) so we'll just keep it F2P forever. Enjoy, retweet, and follow for more news!
https://twitter.com/_ShadowWarrior/status/339746935630077952
Post edited May 29, 2013 by irlandezul
delete
Post edited May 29, 2013 by Tim5
Big_Boss:
chezybezy: NR & +Rep, what was it/is btw?
irlandezul: Stooner ninja'd me on Shadow Warrior by seconds :))
chezybezy: the image in my head for that is terrible! :p
A DLC for Awesomenauts :)
nijuu: Men of War Assault Squad DLC Pack x 2 (won.cant use as already have it. just my luck LOL)
<snip>
;)
From the distant future, I bring thanks for the second code :-)
(the first was already redeemed)
high rated
Have Desura codes from the Groupee bundle I won't use.
First come first serve.
Enjoy.

Eleusis: Q0WXD-42BT1-31XRZ-RJCWQ-XX44A

Fairy Bloom Freesia: 1E7E-2278-1380-2227-25EA

Paranautical Activity: SJ27E-HY7Q2-PYEK4-B0Q6Q-UH8DZ

RADical Roach: SLT45-645UG-L7LDU-Z7PJH-IJE3S
low rated
irishskrapper: Have Desura codes from the Groupee bundle I won't use.
First come first serve.
Enjoy.

Eleusis: Q0WXD-42BT1-31XRZ-RJCWQ-XX44A

Fairy Bloom Freesia: 1E7E-2278-1380-2227-25EA

Paranautical Activity: SJ27E-HY7Q2-PYEK4-B0Q6Q-UH8DZ

RADical Roach: SLT45-645UG-L7LDU-Z7PJH-IJE3S
thank you!
irishskrapper:
+Rep and thankyou, NR btw.
irishskrapper: snip
+1, not redeemed. Thank you for gifting!
high rated
So in getting a bundle for gifting I messed up and bought a second Sherlock Bundle for myself (I've done this twice now, you'd think I 'd learn)

So here are the two gog codes (since they expire soonish) for whoever would like them:
Journey to the Center of the Earth - {Hong Kong}GZC{Two Letters before Z in the english alphabet}U
Sherlock Holmes: The Silver Earring - Y{Top Level Domain of Kenya}6{Band who sang Pretend We're Dead off of Bricks are Heavy}LU
samlii: So in getting a bundle for gifting I messed up and bought a second Sherlock Bundle for myself (I've done this twice now, you'd think I 'd learn)

So here are the two gog codes (since they expire soonish) for whoever would like them:
Journey to the Center of the Earth - {Hong Kong}GZC{Two Letters before Z in the english alphabet}U
Sherlock Holmes: The Silver Earring - Y{Top Level Domain of Kenya}6{Band who sang Pretend We're Dead off of Bricks are Heavy}LU
Redeemed Journey to the Center of Earth! Thank you so much. +1 :D
samlii: So in getting a bundle for gifting I messed up and bought a second Sherlock Bundle for myself (I've done this twice now, you'd think I 'd learn)

Redeemed this Sherlock Holmes: The Silver Earring, thank you. ;)

TangoHotelAlphaNovemberKilo YankeeOscarUniform SieraAlphaMikeLimaIndia!

NR, +1