It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The problem is, after fixed number of guesses, every code you enter will be invalid for some time.
JMich: I'm under the impression that one got claimed. Let me check if the other one is still around.
ErekoseDM: its still viable
i snagged the shards
The key dropped in a different thread is also still around, though locked for a bit. I really enjoy seeing how long keys last around here :)
Miljac: The problem is, after fixed number of guesses, every code you enter will be invalid for some time.
On GOG? Not sure if I've seen that happen. I think they just blocked (temporarily) your IP.
Post edited May 29, 2013 by JMich
Yea, that happened to me yesterday XD I was under impression that code was for steam.
I really don't feel like getting IP banned again... so I refrain from trying
Same here
JMich: On GOG? Not sure if I've seen that happen. I think they just blocked (temporarily) your IP.
Your Y2JSMF or w/e type GOG code didn't work for me either so idk
Post edited May 29, 2013 by YellowAries
'Morning ninjas.

Ah, enjoying my late morning coffee!
kojocel: 'Morning ninjas.

Ooooo Ima make some coffee! Mornin 2 ya!
kojocel: 'Morning ninjas.

Morning
The code from last night is still there, (It's not the one in parts)
kazmar: The code from last night is still there, (It's not the one in parts)
It's been used ;) Atleast it says so for me..
Miljac: The problem is, after fixed number of guesses, every code you enter will be invalid for some time.
Oh. I think I will stop now. I don't want Steam to ban me and make me lose all my games. Been trying since I got off work. For anyone who wants to try... here are the codes that didn't work.

NMHP-HT5F-VJJ9-2LAM

HT5F-2LAM-VJJ9-NMHP
HT5F-VJJ9-2LAM-NMHP
HT5F-NMHP-2LAM-VJJ9
HT5F-NMHP-VJJ9-2LAM
HT5F-2LAM-NMHP-VJJ9
HT5F-VJJ9-NMHP-2LAM

VJJ9-HT5F-2LAM-NMHP
VJJ9-HT5F-NMHP-2LAM
VJJ9-NMHP-HT5F-2LAM
VJJ9-NMHP-2LAM-HT5F
VJJ9-2LAM-NMHP-HT5F
VJJ9-2LAM-HT5F-NMHP

2LAM-NMHP-HT5F-VJJ9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RipehewU9o
colonel sanders that was a GOG code, and was claimed . . .
Post edited May 29, 2013 by ErekoseDM
niniendowarrior: Oh. I think I will stop now. I don't want Steam to ban me and make me lose all my games. Been trying since I got off work. For anyone who wants to try... here are the codes that didn't work.
Why do you expect a GOG code to work on Steam?