It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: Simposons
Schnuff: Sorry,
not right .... but close...i know its hard.
It says it right on the pix - The Simpsons - apologies for the extra o ;-p
Stooner: Guess I will.. do you like blue eyes?
Momo1991: Yup and brown, gray, green ;-p
I'll paint one of each.. you'll fall in love...
Schnuff:
Sachys: The Simpsons?!
And we have a winner 'grins'
Sachys: The Simpsons?!
Schnuff: And we have a winner 'grins'
Yay for Sachys! Thanks Schnuff ;-)
Oh, and a little riddle if you can tell me the family those people are impersonating you can get a cardboard box.
Attachments:
family.jpeg (79 Kb)
Schnuff: And we have a winner 'grins'
Momo1991: Yay for Sachys! Thanks Schnuff ;-)
You're not the winner...
CaptainAppleMan: Oh, and a little riddle if you can tell me the family those people are impersonating you can get a cardboard box.
dafuq is Kappa?
CaptainAppleMan: Oh, and a little riddle if you can tell me the family those people are impersonating you can get a cardboard box.
Stooners cardboard box is leaking actually!
Stooner: dafuq is Kappa?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_%28folklore%29 :P
Sachys: Stooners cardboard box is leaking actually!
you could lend me your blanket.. but nooo it all yours...
Sachys: Stooners cardboard box is leaking actually!
Stooner: you could lend me your blanket.. but nooo it all yours...
I dont have a blanket - it traded it for methylated spirits!
Justin TV (popular streaming site) embeds the faces of some of their staff and ex-staff in their chat client. Kappa has caught on as a face that is used when saying something with extreme sarcasm. But people also seem to like the expression alone, so I believe it's just caught on as a meme.
Post edited May 28, 2013 by CaptainAppleMan
CaptainAppleMan: Justin TV (popular streaming site) embeds the faces of some of their staff and ex-staff in the chat their client. Kappa has caught on as a face that is used when saying something with extreme sarcasm. But people also seem to like the expression alone, so I believe it's just caught on as a meme.
thx...
but I'm still not sure what it is... ;p
Stooner: you could lend me your blanket.. but nooo it all yours...
Sachys: I dont have a blanket - it traded it for methylated spirits!
... you could have offered a little...
Post edited May 28, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: ... you could have offered a little...
Actually I was planning on giving you it later
CaptainAppleMan: Justin TV (popular streaming site) embeds the faces of some of their staff and ex-staff in the chat their client. Kappa has caught on as a face that is used when saying something with extreme sarcasm. But people also seem to like the expression alone, so I believe it's just caught on as a meme.
Stooner: thx...
but I'm still not sure what it is... ;p
Sachys: I dont have a blanket - it traded it for methylated spirits!
Stooner: ... you could have offered a little...
LOL