It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Correctly name this film character in a reply to get Defense Grid: The Awakening
Attachments:
QC: Whoop. No matter. Hey, I have 3 stars now!
Stars, or ninja shurikens? ;)

Congrats, QC!

chezybezy: are they tied into rep?
Yep. IIRC, 1 star for 25 rep, 2 for 150, 3 for 450...
Post edited May 28, 2013 by Thespian*
Sachys: Correctly name this film character in a reply to get Defense Grid: The Awakening
I love this movie...
Thespian*: Stars, or ninja shurikens? ;)

Congrats, QC!

chezybezy: are they tied into rep?
Thespian*: Yep. IIRC, 1 star for 25 rep, 2 for 150, 3 for 450...
Now all I need are a bunch of people willing to shoot and be shot at and I could start my own country of GOG.
Sachys: Correctly name this film character in a reply to get Defense Grid: The Awakening
Hahahaha nice on Sachys! :D
Is it a good movie? Had to google it, but now I'm intrigued. I guess it's one of those that gets lost, in time.
QC: Now all I need are a bunch of people willing to shoot and be shot at and I could start my own country of GOG.
GOG'murica? :P
Post edited May 28, 2013 by Thespian*
Gratz!
Spinorial: Is it a good movie? Had to google it, but now I'm intrigued. I guess it's one of those that gets lost, in time.
Its a cracker!
FLH9R-D0GZZ-DGCT0
Big_Boss: FLH9R-D0GZZ-DGCT0
NR+1, but what is it?
lukslo: Hahahaha nice on Sachys! :D
Couldnt resist!

...and 20 minutes and no takers - either FB has increased in popularity since the Metro 2033 freebies, or not enough people have seen the film!
Sachys: Couldnt resist!

...and 20 minutes and no takers - either FB has increased in popularity since the Metro 2033 freebies, or not enough people have seen the film!
Or we've had the game for ages....
Sachys: Couldnt resist!

I hope they're watching it right now...
Rodzaju: Or we've had the game for ages....
So many factors!