It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Edit:

The key for Defense Grid is gone.
Post edited May 28, 2013 by lukslo
Bigs: Have Steam keys of Flotilla and Atom Zombie Smasher - first one to PM me with the title they want gets it
NR, but +1 and thanks to you and all the other gifters I've silently up-repped ;)
Any others w/o FB and want Defense Grid, send me a PM. I just redeemed a copy, and already owned it. It's a really fun game!
Keys be gone... ninjas be quick! :)
Bigs: Have Steam keys of Flotilla and Atom Zombie Smasher - first one to PM me with the title they want gets it
Thank you for this!
plus1
Spinorial: NR, but +1 and thanks to you and all the other gifters I've silently up-repped ;)
^ This. :)
spoderman: Free copy of Defense Grid, requires facebook.

http://logt.ly/6039kR93
Thanks spoderman ! :-)
Spinorial: NR, but +1 and thanks to you and all the other gifters I've silently up-repped ;)
Ditto, i may be quiet today (am busy) but im up-repping like a silent ninja!
high rated
Eleusis on desura. I am not responsible for any sore necks :)
Attachments:
645.jpg (43 Kb)
TwisterBE: Eleusis on desura. I am not responsible for any sore necks :)
Redeemed, +1 to you, thank you very much. :)
+1, though not interested. THank you very much for offering!
Ouch, my neck. :D

Thanks and +1, Twister. You made honor to your username. ;)
I already have Defense Grid (great game), so having two facebook accounts means I have two codes to give away to the first 2 folks that send me a Pm.

Good luck and have a great day! =)

EDIT: Both taken, enjoy the game!
Post edited May 28, 2013 by Tw2Brick
Whoop. No matter. Hey, I have 3 stars now!
Post edited May 28, 2013 by QC
QC: Whoop. No matter. Hey, I have 3 stars now!
are they tied into rep?