It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tim5: YellowAries, What happend with your rep?
YellowAries: Don't ask. -_-
ok =))
YellowAries: Don't ask. -_-
Tim5: ok =))
Why go up if you can go down... ;)
Tim5: ok =))
dzounar: Why go up if you can go down... ;)
That's what she said
dzounar: Mental note to myself #82: Use 'sum' not 'add'... :)
chezybezy: i did not find it at all confusing, made perfect sense to me, if it helps?
Also made perfect sense to me ;-p But that's why it's the ninja thread - those that throw can do it however they want!
high rated
Max's Pirate Planet (android)

Rep: 50+

First polite ninja PM gets it.

(and instructions if you need them on how to add it to your android device)
BlueMooner: Max's Pirate Planet (android)

my rep is low (
high rated
See how I roll is that I ask for quickest PM or post for a game.

Ensign-1 on Desura for first, polite PM.
Post edited May 28, 2013 by Momo1991
Do some giveaways Tim, that will get your rep up. : )

@momo I dislike the discourtesy many ninjas show in not telling people when they redeem a game, or even thanking the gifter for their gift. I also don't want lurkers getting my gifts, or scammers.
Post edited May 28, 2013 by BlueMooner
Momo1991: See how I roll is that I ask for quickest PM or post for a game.
I may be interested :) PM sent

*Edit- I really appreciate the chance but will have to pass, being as I still have a space sim to go through yet (Freespace 2) and some of the wing commander games I own
Post edited May 28, 2013 by Braussie
BlueMooner: Do some giveaways, that will get your rep up. : )
Or he could post daily in non-giveaway threads. Lesser chance of getting de-repped IMO. Just contribute something to a discussion, not that hard really.
Post edited May 28, 2013 by spoderman
BlueMooner: Do some giveaways, that will get your rep up. : )
spoderman: Or he could post daily in non-giveaway threads. Lesser chance of getting de-repped IMO.
It was the newbie rush! We've all been there and he's at zero now, so all's well that ends well. Or not.
BlueMooner: Do some giveaways Tim, that will get your rep up. : )

@momo I dislike the discourtesy many ninjas show in not telling people when they redeem a game, or even thanking the gifter for their gift. I also don't want lurkers getting my gifts, or scammers.
Me too ;-)
Post edited May 28, 2013 by Momo1991
Braussie: I may be interested :) PM sent

*Edit- I really appreciate the chance but will have to pass, being as I still have a space sim to go through yet (Freespace 2) and some of the wing commander games I own
Not a prob. : )

How are the Wing Commander games?

@momo, I edited an earlier post.
Anyone interested in a 30% off uplay code?
BlueMooner: How are the Wing Commander games?
They're a lot of fun. I have 1-4, and grew up playing a lot of those games. I think I enjoyed the smoothness of gameplay, and of course, in 3 &4 it has Mark Hammil as the main character.

If you like flight sims, it's a solid battle mission based game. For the time, it had decent AI, but it's not exactly the brightest. There's a good variance of gameplay difficulty as some are easy, some seem nearly impossible, and the personalities of the wingman were pretty well intigrated into the game. I recommend them if you haven't had a chance to play!

I do, however, recommend playing with some sort of joystick/controller, cause it adds to the feel of the game. I grew up playing the first one on super nintendo and had a lot of fun with it.

*edit- I haven't made it far enough on 3 & 4 to tell you about the storyline, but they received a ton of praise on them.
Post edited May 28, 2013 by Braussie
BlueMooner: Max's Pirate Planet (android)

Thanks for the drop +1
Momo1991: See how I roll is that I ask for quickest PM or post for a game.

Ensign-1 on Desura for first, polite PM.
Thank you too Momo! +1

I do agree with you, lurkers and shameful ninjas are the kind of users we at GOG do not want.