It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1 minute late. :<
woosad: Sherlock Holmes: The Silver Earring (Steam) - 0935J-TF06C-3HX4L
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Remastered Edition (Steam) - 0C4QT-KWBCA-TQ3TZ
Got Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Remastered Edition (Steam) .Thanks :)
samlii: Cognition Ep 1. Desura - GD1OU-6Y4GO-8FRGT-KHHB6-WZO42
Cognition Ep 2 Desura - NUTZDJL6ZT

No gimmicks just ninja's
Azrael360: NR, I already have both, but +1 for your generosity, samlii! ^_^
What did you think of Episode 2? I remember reading some time ago that you didn't care for Ep 1
woosad: Sherlock Holmes: The Silver Earring (Steam) - 0935J-TF06C-3HX4L
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Remastered Edition (Steam) - 0C4QT-KWBCA-TQ3TZ
sulc84: Got Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Remastered Edition (Steam) .Thanks :)
You are welcome! :)
stika: What did you think of Episode 2? I remember reading some time ago that you didn't care for Ep 1
That's true, I didn't like it. And that's why I haven't played Episode 2, but the game was included in a Indie Royale bundle that I bought... (:P)
stika: What did you think of Episode 2? I remember reading some time ago that you didn't care for Ep 1
Azrael360: That's true, I didn't like it. And that's why I haven't played Episode 2, but the game was included in a Indie Royale bundle that I bought... (:P)
You should Try episode 2, imo it's much better than 1

for starters there are no dumb puzzles (I still can't get over the fact Erica didn't carry a wallet or how the witness wouldn't eat the egg sandwich)
Azrael360: That's true, I didn't like it. And that's why I haven't played Episode 2, but the game was included in a Indie Royale bundle that I bought... (:P)
stika: ...(I still can't get over the fact Erica didn't carry a wallet or how the witness wouldn't eat the egg sandwich)
That's so true... There were so many incoherences in that game (like Erica leaving the witness in the room alone at least 4 or 5 times to go elsewhere in the city, to get some items and learn a new power... :P)

I guess I will play Episode 2 someday, but right now I'm interested and playing others adventure games... :)
Good morning ninjas :)
CymTyr: Good morning ninjas :)
Morning CymTyr!
hallo
Good night :o
Time zones are fantastic:
I´ll have lunch in four minutes ;)
Austrobogulator: Good night :o
Don't let the bunyips bite! 8O
Good day
high rated
Almost lunch...

Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey
Desura Key » 3A3EZVM3GV

Be a wise monkey and replace the numbers, adding 4...