It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Evidently I was sleepwalking at some point after I left the thread last night - I found out a coupla hours ago I got a copy of Unmechanical added to my shelf last night. After some detective work it appears I redeemed some $9.99 discount code for the game meaning i must have redeemed a random code from GOG's FB or twitter (or similar?! O_o).

Weird as that is it can only mean one thing: BOW TO YOUR NINJA GOD!!!

Heheh!

Well, unless anybody has a better idea of what went on?!
redeemed a game while sleeping ? good one :D
DyNaer: redeemed a game while sleeping ? good one :D
thats what I initially thought - but according to the "summary" reciept email it seems it was a discount code for a game - yet i have no record of being given it on ANY channel. I can only presume I sleep ninja'd it off the twitter feed or FB of gog or summat.

REALLY freaked me out when i woke up!

i've also just found out I also did some washing (laundry) - thought thankfully all black dyes at least. not bad for first sleepwalk in a good while!
i can't tell , i only use STEAM , when i have no choice (ie : boxed game with a so tiny Steam sticker on the back of the box, so i miss it -> now with those low prices 90% of the time ,the chance is : the game is a Steam powered backup.).

maybe you should try to find out on STEAM forums.
Post edited May 27, 2013 by DyNaer
Sachys: thats what I initially thought - but according to the "summary" reciept email it seems it was a discount code for a game - yet i have no record of being given it on ANY channel. I can only presume I sleep ninja'd it off the twitter feed or FB of gog or summat.

i've also just found out I also did some washing (laundry) - thought thankfully all black dyes at least. not bad for first sleepwalk in a good while!
Weren't you a little... intoxicated yesterday? :)
Sachys: thats what I initially thought - but according to the "summary" reciept email it seems it was a discount code for a game - yet i have no record of being given it on ANY channel. I can only presume I sleep ninja'd it off the twitter feed or FB of gog or summat.

Novotnus: Weren't you a little... intoxicated yesterday? :)
I love Sachys but seriously, is he ever not intoxicated?
Funny story, I was unlocking cards in Magic 2013 on the xbox late last night. During the AI's turn, I kept falling asleep briefly. During my 1-2 minute sleep sessions, I had dreams I was playing Tekken Tag 2 (which I was playing throughout the afternoon). The funny thing is, I felt my fingers move on the controller simulating me doing combos in tekken tag 2.

That's when I put the controller down and went to bed.
high rated
Cognition Ep 1. Desura - GD1OU-6Y4GO-8FRGT-KHHB6-WZO42
Cognition Ep 2 Desura - NUTZDJL6ZT

No gimmicks just ninja's
samlii: Cognition Ep 1. Desura - GD1OU-6Y4GO-8FRGT-KHHB6-WZO42

No gimmicks just ninja's
Thanks! I grabbed Cognition Ep 2.

No gimmicks just ninja's
NR, but +1 for the drops, samlii! :3

No gimmicks just ninja's
NR, I already have both, but +1 for your generosity, samlii! ^_^

No gimmicks just ninja's
I grabbed Cognition Ep 1, thank you!

No gimmicks just ninja's
NR , but +1 to you , samlii!
Novotnus: Weren't you a little... intoxicated yesterday? :)
not really (by my standards!).
tinyE: I love Sachys but seriously, is he ever not intoxicated?
Yup! Just seeing you makes me drink!

Edit: also stooner solved the mystery - seems I redeemed it during frenzied ninja posts!
Post edited May 28, 2013 by Sachys
If anyone wants a steam trading cards beta invite, pm me your steam ID...
high rated
Sherlock Holmes: The Silver Earring (Steam) - 0935J-TF06C-3HX4L
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Remastered Edition (Steam) - 0C4QT-KWBCA-TQ3TZ