It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

8-Bit Night free for 2 days on Desura
Stooner: 8-Bit Night free for 2 days on Desura
Thanks for the info! Never heard about that game, but looks interesting!
I've only registered to desura yesterday, how does it work, is it free to play for two days, or free to grab?
dieselguy: I've only registered to desura yesterday, how does it work, is it free to play for two days, or free to grab?
If you grab games while they are free, and don't remove them from your list you keep them, if I'm not mistaken.
dieselguy: I've only registered to desura yesterday, how does it work, is it free to play for two days, or free to grab?
If u install it now (or in these 2 days) it will stay in u;r account as long as u don't delete it.

Yes u can DELETE games from u'r account watch the check buttons when uninstall a game.

@Stooner nice find, Tnx. Can i ask how u find it?
Tetony: If u install it now (or in these 2 days) it will stay in u;r account as long as u don't delete it.

Yes u can DELETE games from u'r account watch the check buttons when uninstall a game.

@Stooner nice find, Tnx. Can i ask how u find it?
Can you delete them and activate them somewhere else?

Because, I just found out I already have Desura account, by different username.
Tetony:
Desura > Games > On Sale ;p

There are other games (Break Blocks, 16-Bit Arena) with the "discount", but it's not news...
Tetony:
Stooner: Desura > Games > On Sale ;p

There are other games (Break Blocks, 16-Bit Arena) with the "discount", but it's not news...
Thank you!
high rated
Fairy Bloom Freesia on Steam:

3T5*I-P3TK3-*23KB

* = F
Timelord1963: Fairy Bloom Freesia on Steam:

3T5*I-P3TK3-*23KB

* = F
Thanks for the game +1
Timelord1963: Fairy Bloom Freesia on Steam:

3T5*I-P3TK3-*23KB

* = F
coxdr: Thanks for the game +1
You're welcome! :)
Crsldmc: It makes sense now, I was like "jeez and I thought I had rough days" :)
Novotnus: ...and at work already :) It was rough - it's rainy, my bus failed to arrive on time and I forgot my lighter so I had to search entire 4 floor building to find some source of fire to have my morning smoke :)
I guess today was not your day hehe! good old manners never die, my father smokes one cigarette every day at dusk. :)
Crsldmc: I guess today was not your day hehe! good old manners never die, my father smokes one cigarette every day at dusk. :)
Sure it's a cigarette?! ;)
Crsldmc: I guess today was not your day hehe! good old manners never die, my father smokes one cigarette every day at dusk. :)
Sachys: Sure it's a cigarette?! ;)
I guess I should ask, depending on his defensive answer I'll know. :B
Sachys: Sure it's a cigarette?! ;)
Crsldmc: I guess I should ask, depending on his defensive answer I'll know. :B
Just wave some cake at him after he's smoked it - that'll answer you better than anything! Heheh!