It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Though i think i know the manga name not in +1 rep.

mrcrispy83: Ok. let's try something else then.

First to PM me

1. the name of series the attached page is from

and

2. the name of the series that's being referenced by the characters (since it seems like it might be a bit too easy to just reverse image search for the first part)

will get a steam key for Zombie Pirates from Indie Gala Flash (courtesy of samlii)

I'll post some hints later if no one gets it
niniendowarrior: +1 to you, man. Since I don't know manga, I'm passing on it. :)

By the way peeps, am I seeing it right that Mass Effect 2 DLCs aren't in Steam but the main game is?
Yes the DLC you must have a BSN account and there its an option to buy DLC.
mrcrispy83: Ok. let's try something else then.

First to PM me

1. the name of series the attached page is from

and

2. the name of the series that's being referenced by the characters (since it seems like it might be a bit too easy to just reverse image search for the first part)

will get a steam key for Zombie Pirates from Indie Gala Flash (courtesy of samlii)

I'll post some hints later if no one gets it
niniendowarrior: +1 to you, man. Since I don't know manga, I'm passing on it. :)

By the way peeps, am I seeing it right that Mass Effect 2 DLCs aren't in Steam but the main game is?
ME2 hit Steam before the new rule "ALL games on Steam must also have ALL of their content on there" rule (i.e. no exclusive DLC allowed on other services) and is grandfathered in to stay on Steam.

If you want ME2 DLC, expect to spend crazy $ via CC to convert $ to BioWare Points - and often NOT see the DLC's hit cheap.
Same goes for DA2 DLC's and ME3 DLC's, as well.
Post edited May 23, 2013 by MysterD
niniendowarrior: By the way peeps, am I seeing it right that Mass Effect 2 DLCs aren't in Steam but the main game is?
MysterD: ME2 hit Steam before the new rule "ALL games on Steam must also have all their content on there" rule and is grandfathered in.

If you want ME2 DLC, expect to spend crazy $ via CC to convert $ to BioWare Points - and often NOT see the DLC's hit cheap.
Well, that is just poooooooooo. Poooo. Pooo!
MysterD: ME2 hit Steam before the new rule "ALL games on Steam must also have all their content on there" rule and is grandfathered in.

niniendowarrior: Well, that is just poooooooooo. Poooo. Pooo!
from what I understand a lot of the DLC is *flings poo anyways!
Sachys: from what I understand a lot of the DLC is *flings poo anyways!
Well, I was thinking the ME2 DLCs were story based content and the last one bridged into ME3. But, this is just not cool.
I still want the rest of the DLC content for DA2, ME2, and ME3 anyways!
I usually like to be a completionist!

I'd really like to try Shadow Broker, Arrival, Kasumi & Overlord for ME2; all of the DA2 DLC (Mark of the Assassin and Legacy); and some of the ME3 DLC (especially the Final DLC).

But, w/ the way they (BioWare) do the Premium DLC Content pricing currently - forget it!

niniendowarrior: Well, I was thinking the ME2 DLCs were story based content and the last one bridged into ME3. But, this is just not cool.
Some are, yes; some aren't.
Some are main-story related (Arrival), some are side-stories (Overlord).

There's one ME2 DLC in particular (Arrival) which bridges right into ME3.
I had to talk to a friend about it that played it, to find out how its importance to ME3.

I'd be happy if BioWare ever decided to release a ALL DLC Only box for each ME2, ME3, and DA2.
Post edited May 23, 2013 by MysterD
high rated
Slam Bolt Scrappers on Steam:

2HN85-H5EBE-JAXEW

Whoever grabs it is welcome, hope they enjoy it! :)

(sleepy ninja giver runs away from thread to sleep :P)
Post edited May 23, 2013 by Timelord1963
Timelord1963: Slam Bolt Scrappers on Steam:

2HN85-H5EBE-JAXEW

Whoever grabs it is welcome, hope they enjoy it! :)

(sleepy ninja giver runs away from thread to sleep :P)
Wow! Got it! Thanks. :D
Rip Trilogy (steam)

EFWKQ-XM9R7-W6BX4
Post edited May 23, 2013 by bigpoppaping
MysterD: I still want the rest of the DLC content for DA2, ME2, and ME3 anyways!

I'd really like to try Shadow Broker, Arrival, Kasumi & Overlord for ME2; all of the DA2 DLC (Mark of the Assassin and Legacy); and some of the ME3 DLC (especially the Final DLC).

But, w/ the way they (BioWare) do the Premium DLC Content pricing currently - forget it!

niniendowarrior: Well, I was thinking the ME2 DLCs were story based content and the last one bridged into ME3. But, this is just not cool.
MysterD: Some are, yes; some aren't.

I had to talk to a friend about it that played it, to find out how its importance to ME3.

I'd be happy if BioWare ever decided to release a ALL DLC Only box for each ME2, ME3, and DA2.
I think all of us are waiting for that moment. Doesn't seem to be something BioWare/EA is doing. It took them years to get a ME Trilogy package and even then, it's still missing some DLCs.
bigpoppaping: Rip Trilogy (steam)

EFWKQ-XM9R7-W6BX4
Thanks!
Crsldmc: anybody would like a beta access key for Steam Trading Cards?
nightrunner227: If nobody else has taken it yet, sure.
Good I just came back from college, give a few minutes and I'll reach you through PM.
MysterD: I still want the rest of the DLC content for DA2, ME2, and ME3 anyways!

Some are, yes; some aren't.

niniendowarrior: I think all of us are waiting for that moment. Doesn't seem to be something BioWare/EA is doing. It took them years to get a ME Trilogy package and even then, it's still missing some DLCs.
Yeah look at Bring down the sky on pc, you have to contact them so they can give you the serial number which could and can be avoid if they added on your account right off the bat.
niniendowarrior: I think all of us are waiting for that moment. Doesn't seem to be something BioWare/EA is doing. It took them years to get a ME Trilogy package and even then, it's still missing some DLCs.
soulitter: Yeah look at Bring down the sky on pc, you have to contact them so they can give you the serial number which could and can be avoid if they added on your account right off the bat.
Not to mention that I'm trying to get my BSN account to recognize my Mass Effect 2 copy and all it says is invalid code. What a strange site with so much issues with those codes.
This thread NEEDS some FUNK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWbygu1OXJo
www.youtube.com/watch?v=soX4aQ0KZOY
Post edited May 23, 2013 by Sachys