It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Jonni: Would anyone be interested in a Quest... for a Titan?
Thanks and +1, NR.
NR +1
Good god, people, this is not facebook.
Profanity: Good god, people, this is not facebook.
I'm a little lost as to exactly what you're on about.
Sachys: I'm a little lost as to exactly what you're on about.
me to O_o
Crsldmc: anybody would like a beta access key for Steam Trading Cards?
If nobody else has taken it yet, sure.
Sachys: I'm a little lost as to exactly what you're on about.
Ian: me to O_o
yup! o_O7
+1, Thumbs Up, Like. Everyone must know that I pressed that button, but seeing as this isn't facebook, I have to write that I pressed the + button manually!

Who needs all these cookie-cutter replies every single time someone posts a code. Especially from people who didn't even redeem it.
Really?! My god, where have I been posting this entire time??!
Profanity:
AH!

That makes some sense now. I know what you mean, but I don't think it's a bad thing on the whole.
Isn't giving away a Steam account just the fast track of getting that account banned??
niniendowarrior: Isn't giving away a Steam account just the fast track of getting that account banned??
Yup!
...also makes the mind boggle as to how and why!
Post edited May 23, 2013 by Sachys
Profanity: Who needs all these cookie-cutter replies every single time someone posts a code. Especially from people who didn't even redeem it.
It's even more meaningful if you didn't redeem it. People deserve to be thanked for being generous, even if curtly, and many feel the need to do so. And it's especially important when the one who did take the key didn't give thanks.
niniendowarrior: Isn't giving away a Steam account just the fast track of getting that account banned??
Sachys: Yup!
I'm guessing they have some monitoring tools to detect this.
Sachys: Yup!
niniendowarrior: I'm guessing they have some monitoring tools to detect this.
I meant giving the account (and games) away!