It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ah i see, so thats what i missed, serves me right for being a lazy bastard and not reading further back.

Well hopefully this messy bit passes and all goes back to the somewhat strange normal
sulc84: Steam will maybe block that account because access from another country.
Is this true? I'm moving to USA in a couple of years, don't want to find out they just blocked my account for that :S

Cheers.
sulc84: Steam will maybe block that account because access from another country.
Crsldmc: Is this true? I'm moving to USA in a couple of years, don't want to find out they just blocked my account for that :S

Cheers.
They don't block it they just block the store and then you send them a ticket and they fix it for you
Crsldmc: Is this true? I'm moving to USA in a couple of years, don't want to find out they just blocked my account for that :S

Cheers.
Elvin37: They don't block it they just block the store and then you send them a ticket and they fix it for you
Thanks a lot, that sounds fair I think. +1
Elvin37: They don't block it they just block the store and then you send them a ticket and they fix it for you
Crsldmc: Thanks a lot, that sounds fair I think. +1
They basically just switch the region of your account to where ever you moved to to access that regions store other than that your games and friends and all the other things should still be accessible without any problems, the switch usually is done within 24 hours unless you send the ticket on a holiday or non work day
Crsldmc: Thanks a lot, that sounds fair I think. +1
Elvin37: They basically just switch the region of your account to where ever you moved to to access that regions store other than that your games and friends and all the other things should still be accessible without any problems, the switch usually is done within 24 hours unless you send the ticket on a holiday or non work day
Okay I'll keep that in mind, thanks for adding details. +2 to be honest haha
Post edited May 23, 2013 by Crsldmc
Elvin37: They basically just switch the region of your account to where ever you moved to to access that regions store other than that your games and friends and all the other things should still be accessible without any problems, the switch usually is done within 24 hours unless you send the ticket on a holiday or non work day
Crsldmc: Okay I'll keep that in mind, thanks for adding details. +2 to be honest haha
No problem glad to help
high rated
Reversion Chapter 2 - The Meeting
Desura key 55*096-4*7SEB-CP**HVE-IL*LF9-G*CG5*D* (remove the *s)
tokisto: Reversion Chapter 2 - The Meeting
Valeu Jão!... e parece que ninguem mais queria!?!?... ;p
Post edited May 23, 2013 by Stooner
tokisto: Reversion Chapter 2 - The Meeting
Desura key 55*096-4*7SEB-CP**HVE-IL*LF9-G*CG5*D* (remove the *s)
NR, I already have it. +1 for you, kind sir ^_^
GUYS!

...Little problem here...

I think...

I think the Gnu killed P1na!
Attachments:
P11111naaaaa
Sachys: GUYS!

I think...

He's basque. That's a flesh wound for him.
;)
Naaah... he's not dead... it's just a new haircut!
Sachys: GUYS!

I think...

Time for a Piña cocktail, I guess... Why are we going to waste this, don't you think? (:P)