It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: IN TRUTH- you just like poo!
Momo1991: Where is Spinorial? Waldo...? Anyone?
Evidently hiding behind these questions three....
This may or may not work for the second stand-alone expansion of Company of Heroes on Steam.

0b90-ffe3-000e-14f7-f6da

I used it a long time ago, pre-steam-take-over, but I don't play under that code anymore. I got gold ages ago and use that one instead.

If it works, awesome! Congratulations! If it doesn't, boo! And sorry! By the way, the last six isn't a six at all. It's a seven. Have a great day!

Enjoy!
Stooner: Sorry... In my defense I didn't know that you was throwing poo at it.
Sachys: IN TRUTH- you just like poo!
It's good for the skin
Sachys: BOTH!

For reference, if yoyu look back across a few pages, people often encode, or dont post the full code to slow the bots / silent ninjas who take withount a thankyou!
Stooner: Means that someone was faster, and redeemed the code... someone or something.
Momo1991: Which is why throwing a code with a bit of math to do is a good idea!
Oh. Okay. Last time I used a simple encode, but not in this one. I'll remember it next time.
Thanks for reminding me guys :D
agylardi: Oh. Okay. Last time I used a simple encode, but not in this one. I'll remember it next time.
Thanks for reminding me guys :D
or just use the "first reply" style
I've been playing DA:O and I'm noticing that my profile on BSN doesn't get updated with my progress. Is there a special reason for this??
agylardi: Some keys giveaway from Be Mine 8 bundle (just the $1 tier)

STEAM
Fairy Bloom Freesia : F5ICT-2N7CJ-5EIXP
Slam Bolt Scrappers : 8I64A-LXT93-XW7NK

Patrician IV Steam special edition : F6VMK-G8GIE-QE6GT
Patrician IV - Rise of a Dynasty DLC : F5QL0-4B4BH-V0H4Y

Karateka : CBHCF-HVAVN-0Y0ZK

DESURA
Fairy Bloom Freesia : 1A35-1382-23E7-197F-23B1

Enjoy !
Tried the Fairy Bloom Freesia code (Desura) on a whim, and it worked! Thanks! :3
niniendowarrior: I've been playing DA:O and I'm noticing that my profile on BSN doesn't get updated with my progress. Is there a special reason for this??
CHICKEN MOLESTATION!
niniendowarrior: I've been playing DA:O and I'm noticing that my profile on BSN doesn't get updated with my progress. Is there a special reason for this??
Sachys: CHICKEN MOLESTATION!
Chicken Lover!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gEfbz8hTXg
Are we still on chicken fucking?!
Now you know why I never go out and play all these games I buy. I spend 30 minutes on Settlers and 'BAM!' everyone is back to chicken fucking. Can't leave you alone for a second. :P
Sachys: CHICKEN MOLESTATION!
WarbossAohd: Chicken Lover!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gEfbz8hTXg
Nah, thats the colonel - i HATE chicken!
tinyE: Are we still on chicken fucking?!
Now you know why I never go out and play all these games I buy. I spend 30 minutes on Settlers and 'BAM!' everyone is back to chicken fucking. Can't leave you alone for a second. :P
Bit like when yer by yourself! :)
Post edited May 21, 2013 by Sachys
I just realized why I like this thread so much; there are certain people that never hang out in here. :P The conversation is far too sophisticated for them.

BTW my DeathAdder gets here tomorrow. Does that mean I can finally learn to secret handshake?
Post edited May 21, 2013 by tinyE
tinyE: I just realized why I like this thread so much; there are certain people that never hang out in here. :P The conversation is far too sophisticated for them.
True. I don't understand what you guys talking about
JohnWalrus: Tried the Fairy Bloom Freesia code (Desura) on a whim, and it worked! Thanks! :3
u'r welcome :)
Post edited May 21, 2013 by agylardi
tinyE: I just realized why I like this thread so much; there are certain people that never hang out in here. :P The conversation is far too sophisticated for them.
Indeed *smokes a pipe while reading Forbes and readjusting my monocle* It'd be quite dreadful if we let the common riffraff in here. It'd be like the goddamn public pool *chuckle*
Post edited May 21, 2013 by JohnWalrus

BTW my DeathAdder gets here tomorrow. Does that mean I can finally learn to secret handshake?
Only with an anal probe!