It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: Hmmm, what's that?

Skyrim, for moi? I think not but then Licurg made me a convert with Planescape so not completely out of the realm of possibilities ;-p
Havent played it myself (well, a quick run around on a mates xbox when it came out) - i just want to see bethesda for a dollar! heheh!
irlandezul: I don't think that Valve games will appear in some bundles .
But but... the Orange Box is a bundle, no? ;p
Post edited May 20, 2013 by Stooner
i am a bit late to the party then.
i just got online.
i already used my key, just now, before i posted this.

Momo1991: LICURG!! where the heck are you?
Death2Videodrome: not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but Penny Arcade is giving away Penny Arcade's On The Rain-Stick Precipice Of Darkness 3 for free for Steam.
heres the link:

http://penny-arcade.com/static/rainslick-giveaway
Momo1991: Yes, sadly there are two main threads and numerous posts - did you get an unused key?
Death2Videodrome: i am a bit late to the party then.
i just got online.
i already used my key, just now, before i posted this.

Momo1991: LICURG!! where the heck are you?

Yes, sadly there are two main threads and numerous posts - did you get an unused key?
Death2Videodrome:
Cool! Glad you got one - for a while there it appeared like all the keys had been given and dupes were being given out...
Stooner: But but... the Orange Box is a bundle, no? ;p
Like the stoneage of bundles!
Stooner: But but... the Orange Box is a bundle, no? ;p
I was reffering to bundles from other sellers than Valve .
Valve will never sell cheap bundles .
Post edited May 20, 2013 by irlandezul
if anyone I know can make use of a 75% off coupon for shogun TW2 on steam, reply!
That reminds me of when I saw Rome Total War for $1. LOL.
buckstone: Anyone want making History: the calm and the storm?
You know that moment when you see something totally awesome that you never knew existed? Yeah... Hope whoever got it enjoys it!

Still, let this stand as proof that I diligently go through pages of backlog to up-rep drops. And incur occasional self-flagellation. Thanks and +1 to you and all others.
Momo1991: Well I guess I better get playing Portal then... the kid suggested I buy it when it was on sale. He usually makes excellent recommendations - now to plow through the homework so i can play guilt-free ;-p
You. Have. Not. Played. Portal.
GET ON IT!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1YmS_VDvMY
Post edited May 21, 2013 by Spinorial
Spinorial:
I wondered if you'd like the look of it but figured you probably had it already. Sorry bud!
Sachys: I wondered if you'd like the look of it but figured you probably had it already. Sorry bud!
's okay, mate. Ninja can't be 8 or more places at once.
Sachys: I wondered if you'd like the look of it but figured you probably had it already. Sorry bud!
Spinorial: 's okay, mate. Ninja can't be 8 or more places at once.
^ LAME NINJA! O_O
high rated
Ninjas away!

Cities in Motion:
0T0YH-8KJX5-M2JI2

Trine:
0W062-XCXMI-TMPW6

Victoria II:
0TIP9-7LX4P-6CR69
Jonni: Ninjas away!

Cities in Motion:
0T0YH-8KJX5-M2JI2

Trine:
0W062-XCXMI-TMPW6

Victoria II:
0TIP9-7LX4P-6CR69
All of them were redeemed by someone else , but thanks for your generosity anyway! :D +1 to you , sir!
Penny Arcade Ep. 3

8N566-20XFI-A9P9I

Darksiders 2 Van Der Schmash

QXT5T-6KHBH-0840J