It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ok all...I will head out till this thing calms down..cya's

and no Sachys..it was the UK version...that's why I like Netflix..the only prob is there Dr.Who just finished...well it is going to take a long while to get caught up here
Post edited May 20, 2013 by buckstone
buckstone: ok all...I will head out till this thing calms down..cya's

and no Sachys..it was the UK version...that's why I like Netflix..the only prob is there Dr.Who just finished...well it is going to take a long while to get caught up here
inabit!

doctor who classic is the superior lore and production!
the FX may be crappy, but it had heart!
Post edited May 20, 2013 by Sachys
niniendowarrior: Where? How??
irlandezul: http://steamcommunity.com/tradingcards/faq/#
Well I guess I better get playing Portal then... the kid suggested I buy it when it was on sale. He usually makes excellent recommendations - now to plow through the homework so i can play guilt-free ;-p
Momo1991: Well I guess I better get playing Portal then... the kid suggested I buy it when it was on sale. He usually makes excellent recommendations - now to plow through the homework so i can play guilt-free ;-p
still not bothered with that - had it for years too. but then i got about halfway through HL2 before i got bored to shit so maybe thats why!
Cross-posted - GoG Blood Bowl - LE edition key. PM me ;-)
Momo1991: Well I guess I better get playing Portal then... the kid suggested I buy it when it was on sale. He usually makes excellent recommendations - now to plow through the homework so i can play guilt-free ;-p
Never liked it. Played through like a good 20+ levels of it and it felt like in a very boring rat maze. But... the portal-based puzzles are amusing for a few levels... the novelty just died out rather quickly.
Sachys: still not bothered with that - had it for years too. but then i got about halfway through HL2 before i got bored to shit so maybe thats why!
I played halfway through Portal, then I got bored... But I absolutely loved Half-Life, and yet have to play HL2....
Momo1991: Cross-posted - GoG Blood Bowl - LE edition key. PM me ;-)
+1 for the giveaway. :) NR.
niniendowarrior: Never liked it. Played through like a good 20+ levels of it and it felt like in a very boring rat maze. But... the portal-based puzzles are amusing for a few levels... the novelty just died out rather quickly.
Well I do love a puzzle game myself and the price was extremely good. Of course now that I've bought them, they will start showing up in bundles for a buck ;-p

Peeps should start paying me to buy games since I have an unerring instinct for purchasing games that almost immediately get bundled!
Sachys: still not bothered with that - had it for years too. but then i got about halfway through HL2 before i got bored to shit so maybe thats why!
Stooner: I played halfway through Portal, then I got bored... But I absolutely loved Half-Life, and yet have to play HL2....
I loved the first, the second seemed uninspired to me - but then the years between games for me may have given the first a rosy glow of nostalgia.
Keep meaning to try black mesa and see how that is.
niniendowarrior: Never liked it. Played through like a good 20+ levels of it and it felt like in a very boring rat maze. But... the portal-based puzzles are amusing for a few levels... the novelty just died out rather quickly.
Momo1991: Well I do love a puzzle game myself and the price was extremely good. Of course now that I've bought them, they will start showing up in bundles for a buck ;-p

Peeps should start paying me to buy games since I have an unerring instinct for purchasing games that almost immediately get bundled!
BUY SKYRIM!

ewww... came over with a wave of Licurgitude there for a second!
Post edited May 20, 2013 by Sachys
Momo1991: Well I do love a puzzle game myself and the price was extremely good. Of course now that I've bought them, they will start showing up in bundles for a buck ;-p

Buy the Mass Effect collection! LOL! Steam prices are always good and the older the game, the better the chances of it getting bundled. LOL. Wait... wait... I have a lot of other games in the list for you to buy. haha.
Post edited May 20, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Stooner: I played halfway through Portal, then I got bored... But I absolutely loved Half-Life, and yet have to play HL2....
Sachys: I loved the first, the second seemed uninspired to me - but then the years between games for me may have given the first a rosy glow of nostalgia.
Keep meaning to try black mesa and see how that is.

Sachys: BUY SKYRIM!
Hmmm, what's that?

Skyrim, for moi? I think not but then Licurg made me a convert with Planescape so not completely out of the realm of possibilities ;-p
I don't think that Valve games will appear in some bundles .
not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but Penny Arcade is giving away Penny Arcade's On The Rain-Stick Precipice Of Darkness 3 for free for Steam.
heres the link:

http://penny-arcade.com/static/rainslick-giveaway
LICURG!! where the heck are you?
Death2Videodrome: not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but Penny Arcade is giving away Penny Arcade's On The Rain-Stick Precipice Of Darkness 3 for free for Steam.
heres the link:

http://penny-arcade.com/static/rainslick-giveaway
Yes, sadly there are two main threads and numerous posts - did you get an unused key?
Post edited May 20, 2013 by Momo1991