It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I didn't want the game, I wanted that girl on the box.
If you leap onto the screen, you might catch her!
niniendowarrior: If you leap onto the screen, you might catch her!
Don't...it hurts...trust me...*rubs face*
Actually because of her my screen is all sticky so I'm not going anywhere near it.
tinyE: Actually because of her my screen is all sticky so I'm not going anywhere near it.
So you touched your screen after an all night Krispy Kreme binge. :D
tinyE: Actually because of her my screen is all sticky so I'm not going anywhere near it.
assassin33: So you touched your screen after an all night Krispy Kreme binge. :D
Yes, of course. What, were you assuming something else!? You people are sick! :P
assassin33: So you touched your screen after an all night Krispy Kreme binge. :D
tinyE: Yes, of course. What, were you assuming something else!? You people are sick! :P
Well the woman on the cover does have three really big guns.
tinyE: Yes, of course. What, were you assuming something else!? You people are sick! :P
assassin33: Well the woman on the cover does have three really big guns.
"I like women of that caliber."
Rodzaju: I'd love one if it's still free....
niniendowarrior: Kindly PM me your e-mail address. :)

Last one in my vault. :) Steam Trading Cards Beta invite... anyone?
I wouldn't mind an invite if anyone has one. I'll add my email to the spam list publicly :P Walking4tlc@gmail.com
Tarnicus: I wouldn't mind an invite if anyone has one. I'll add my email to the spam list publicly :P Walking4tlc@gmail.com
Warming up my spam bot. :3

jk

I don't know I am really sceptical about this Stream Trading Card thingo. Seems like a unrequired gimmick to me.
high rated
Tarnicus: I wouldn't mind an invite if anyone has one. I'll add my email to the spam list publicly :P Walking4tlc@gmail.com
Jeralulz: Warming up my spam bot. :3

jk

I don't know I am really sceptical about this Stream Trading Card thingo. Seems like a unrequired gimmick to me.
I agree mostly but my leonine curiosity is getting the better of me as friends are testing it out and I love trading card games lol

My Shanks in advance :P Shank 2 EI9NI-ARWPX-F0X8x

x=D
I really wonder how many Shank 2 keys this person has. +1 and still unredeemed because I have it already. :3
Tarnicus: My Shanks in advance :P Shank 2 EI9NI-ARWPX-F0X8x

x=D
Seems no one wanted it, as I only just redeemed it :P

Thank you for it
Jeralulz: I really wonder how many Shank 2 keys this person has. +1 and still unredeemed because I have it already. :3
I have...*scratches head and holds up fingers* ... 2 more I think :P

Thanks Stooner for the Steam tarding crud thing :D I couldnt help but take a look after my friend got suckered in yesterday. I love trading card games and was curious as to what was involved in this in terms of risk vs reward :)
high rated
MOAR CODEZ FREE GAMES! :)

Adventure Apes (Desura) - MV9LD-55TG0-XD77Q-2HPQH-QTCSU

Shadowgrounds (Steam) - DC3MT-2NRMY-YDNE8 - might have given this one away, brain foggy lol

Kill Fun Yeah (Desura) - 6G50Y34X07P53P81

Shadowgrounds: Survivor (Steam) - C2DZI-T56MW-BKGEY - could be used too, but hey why not check? :D

Gimbal (Desura) - HZFY-YNJR-RYJF-PWWT
Tarnicus: Shadowgrounds (Steam) -

Shadowgrounds: Survivor (Steam) -
I was too late. But thank you for your generosity!
Post edited May 20, 2013 by dizcology