It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

well then how about who wants Puzzle kingdoms?
Post edited May 16, 2013 by buckstone
Spinorial: Also, I tricked you all into writing a bunch of kind posts, so that I can upvote them. Mwahahahahahahaha...
Damn you!!! LOL.
buckstone: well then how about who wants Puzzle kingdoms?
If others are passing on this, I would like to try it!
check your pm dizcology...sorry about the lateness I ran to the store for cupcake tins
buckstone: check your pm dizcology...sorry about the lateness I ran to the store for cupcake tins
Thank you so very much!!
Spinorial: Also, I tricked you all into writing a bunch of kind posts, so that I can upvote them. Mwahahahahahahaha...
I've been busy but came back to check. Did this key work for you I hope?
Evening ninjas! everything going ok?
high rated
Who is here? Since I won't be trading anytime soon, I'll be cleaning out my inventory! Two minutes before my show starts - Future Wars on Steam.

tick, tock - PM me
Crsldmc: Evening ninjas! everything going ok?
Except for Gnu!

*tumbleweeds
Momo1991: Who is here? Since I won't be trading anytime soon, I'll be cleaning out my inventory! Two minutes before my show starts - Future Wars on Steam.

tick, tock - PM me
Me, and Sachys.. and Gnu! :d
Crsldmc: Evening ninjas! everything going ok?
Sachys: Except for Gnu!

*tumbleweeds
Is he having a rough time? :(
Post edited May 16, 2013 by Crsldmc
Crsldmc: Is he having a rough time? :(
Carrying a full curry set over europe / asia to the colonel on foot? I'd say so!
Crsldmc: Is he having a rough time? :(
Sachys: Carrying a full curry set over europe / asia to the colonel on foot? I'd say so!
Oh man those Gnu jobs, I'm beggining to have sympathy for him now.
Crsldmc: Oh man those Gnu jobs, I'm beggining to have sympathy for him now.
You've been getting gnu jobs? - i need to take a higher percentage!
Crsldmc: Oh man those Gnu jobs, I'm beggining to have sympathy for him now.
Sachys: You've been getting gnu jobs? - i need to take a higher percentage!
No of course I've not, don't like curry that much to drag it from one place on earth to the other, higher percentage!? poor gnu.
Momo1991: Who is here? Since I won't be trading anytime soon, I'll be cleaning out my inventory! Two minutes before my show starts - Future Wars on Steam.

tick, tock - PM me
+1 for your generosity, Momo. *hugs* :)