It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
A couple of weeks ago Ian sent me keys for Red Faction: Armageddon + DLC to add to a giveaway I was doing. I actually still have the keys - does anybody want them?
mondo84: A couple of weeks ago Ian sent me keys for Red Faction: Armageddon + DLC to add to a giveaway I was doing. I actually still have the keys - does anybody want them?
+1. Already have it though. :) I'm sure someone will be willing to grab it. :D
I do if possible:)
soulitter: I do if possible:)
It's absolutely possible. :)

PM forthcoming...
mondo84: A couple of weeks ago Ian sent me keys for Red Faction: Armageddon + DLC to add to a giveaway I was doing. I actually still have the keys - does anybody want them?
+1 to you and Ian
soulitter: I do if possible:)
mondo84: It's absolutely possible. :)

PM forthcoming...
Thank you so much. :) +1
Grats, soulitter. :)
you have some still?
Th3R3n3gad3: you have some still?
No, sorry. :(

It was just two keys (base game + DLC). I apologize if I made it seem there were multiple copies.
Th3R3n3gad3: you have some still?
mondo84: No, sorry. :(

It was just two keys (base game + DLC). I apologize if I made it seem there were multiple copies.
aww
mondo84: No, sorry. :(

No worries, we still got some +1s :D
high rated
can someone check this game for me:
cave story+
04H74-8W5F8-NV0Y2
cj13810: can someone check this game for me:
cave story+
04H74-8W5F8-NV0Y2
Not me, already had the opportunity. Don't want the game.
+1 tho
cj13810: can someone check this game for me:
cave story+
04H74-8W5F8-NV0Y2
jpolastre: Not me, already had the opportunity. Don't want the game.
+1 tho
You should, is a great game!
jpolastre: Not me, already had the opportunity. Don't want the game.
+1 tho
Stooner: You should, is a great game!
I won't for the same reason I didn't buy 99 levels of hell today. I like platformers but I would get annoyed with so much stuff happening onscreen at the same time. If I wanted to spend every instant avoiding shots coming from every direction I'd probably play a shoot'em up