It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crsldmc: I don't know why this off topic thread for ninjas always end up in a food conversation, pretty interesting.
Sachys: I'd guess because this tie of night (in the UK) is when the colonel surfaces, im usually eating and his KFC love makes me rage! heheh
I love me some KFC. I make no secret of that. And... if I die because of KFC, then I die with a happy stomach.
SCPM: I've got an Eschalon Book I GOG code for the first person to reply to this post.
Thanks, but not for me!
niniendowarrior: I love me some KFC. I make no secret of that. And... if I die because of KFC, then I die with a happy stomach.
...and maybe an irritable bowel! heheh! :)
Post edited May 13, 2013 by Sachys
niniendowarrior: I love me some KFC. I make no secret of that. And... if I die because of KFC, then I die with a happy stomach.
Sachys: ...and maybe an irritable bowel! heheh! :)
Sorry. Doesn't happen. ;)
niniendowarrior: Sorry. Doesn't happen. ;)
maybe when you hit the colonel's age? heheh!

Still going - hit that little arrow key next to te post beneath!

SCPM: I've got an Eschalon Book I GOG code for the first person to reply to this post.
Post edited May 13, 2013 by Sachys
Got it on Steam... ;p
Have it. +1
Thanks , NR , I already grabbed a game today . +1
Post edited May 13, 2013 by irlandezul
looks like some others passed on this? If they truly did, I'll snag it.
NVM and plus 1 ;-)
Post edited May 13, 2013 by Momo1991
Bismarck: looks like some others passed on this? If they truly did, I'll snag it.
You get it!
Bismarck: looks like some others passed on this? If they truly did, I'll snag it.
SCPM: You get it!
Thanks a bunch! :) I was thinking about checking this out but I just bought two games here and I have a bad habit of never finishing a game. At least I'm really good at the first two thirds of them, though? Lol.
Ah good stuff!

Cheers SCPM and enjoy it Bismarck!
Sachys: Still going - hit that little arrow key next to te post beneath!
Hmm? Which one?
I hate having classes at night, I'm back :) still talking 'bout food or thinking 'bout food? I'm having dinner :P
high rated
Anyone for Primal Fears (Steam)? First reply gets the code PM'd to them.