It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am loyal to KFC. Just check my avatar.
dracomage1996: It's still good though. And, wasn't there a huge horse meat scandal in the U.K?
Yeah - but only on shitty end foodstuffs (supermarket "value" brands and Findus crispy shit.
Plus, horse actually VERY good compared to beef, pork, fish etc all.

Wonder what Gnu is like actually?!

Interestingly, I had a plate of varied meat products earlier - Aberdeen Angus Rump Steak, Highland Bambi Sausages and Perthshire Black Puding (PROPER black pudding!).

Beat that KFC!

Heheh!
dracomage1996: It's still good though. And, wasn't there a huge horse meat scandal in the U.K?
Sachys: Yeah - but only on shitty end foodstuffs (supermarket "value" brands and Findus crispy shit.
Plus, horse actually VERY good compared to beef, pork, fish etc all.

Wonder what Gnu is like actually?!

Interestingly, I had a plate of varied meat products earlier - Aberdeen Angus Rump Steak, Highland Bambi Sausages and Perthshire Black Puding (PROPER black pudding!).

Beat that KFC!

Heheh!
I'm not much of a beef guy. So... pass on them. ;) I also am not a fan of British food.
Sachys: Wonder what Gnu is like actually?!
This isn't an OS?
niniendowarrior: I'm not much of a beef guy. So... pass on them. ;) I also am not a fan of British food.
I am sendiong the Gnu with our National dish!
Sachys: Wonder what Gnu is like actually?!
Stooner: This isn't an OS?
Bit late for that gag stooner - but i do have a gag for you still! ;)
Post edited May 13, 2013 by Sachys
No time for that today... I'll gag you tomorrow.. no hurry..
niniendowarrior: I'm not much of a beef guy. So... pass on them. ;) I also am not a fan of British food.
Sachys: I am sendiong the Gnu with our National dish!
Stooner: This isn't an OS?
Sachys: Bit late for that gag stooner - but i do have a gag for you still! ;)
He just won Bioshock: Infinite, he doesn't need to be on time :P

On a grossly unrelated note, I must bid you all adieu, for now. Later bichez :P
Stooner: No time for that today... I'll gag you tomorrow.. no hurry..
But the courts have just put a gagging order on you for your case with the gnu's in the bushes and the half eaten KFC!
Haha. Right. Send some recipes and I'll decide if they are edible. LOL.
Spinorial: He just won Bioshock: Infinite, he doesn't need to be on time :P

On a grossly unrelated note, I must bid you all adieu, for now. Later bichez :P
Inabit!
niniendowarrior: Haha. Right. Send some recipes and I'll decide if they are edible. LOL.
Do you not know what the national dish is in the UK?

CURRY!
niniendowarrior: Haha. Right. Send some recipes and I'll decide if they are edible. LOL.
Sachys: Do you not know what the national dish is in the UK?

CURRY!
Seeing that I'm not UK, I would have no idea what is your national dish.
I don't know why this off topic thread for ninjas always end up in a food conversation, pretty interesting.
Sachys: Do you not know what the national dish is in the UK?

CURRY!
niniendowarrior: Seeing that I'm not UK, I would have no idea what is your national dish.
True - but it's one of those odd facts people seem to know! - and it was more of a question - with answer than a "hey der colonel real dumb hurr hurr" type shit.
Hmmm... just realised I havent finished reading your short story stuff colonel!
On a side note... Gnu!
Crsldmc: I don't know why this off topic thread for ninjas always end up in a food conversation, pretty interesting.
I'd guess because this tie of night (in the UK) is when the colonel surfaces, im usually eating and his KFC love makes me rage! heheh
niniendowarrior: Seeing that I'm not UK, I would have no idea what is your national dish.
Sachys: True - but it's one of those odd facts people seem to know! - and it was more of a question - with answer than a "hey der colonel real dumb hurr hurr" type shit.
Hmmm... just realised I havent finished reading your short story stuff colonel!
On a side note... Gnu!
LOL. Git to it, private!

I guess for me, I don't particularly go looking for UK's food. Finding out it's curry is interesting to know.
high rated
I've got an Eschalon Book I GOG code for the first person to reply to this post.