It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: last 1 then i off, thanks again, tc all :D

Dirt Showdown - post here
me ?

Yup. Sure!

me?

Inabit!

Dont forget to pack your... cat!
tc Ian and thanks for the drops

Sachys: Inabit!

Dont forget to pack your... cat!
Thanks lol :D

NR +1 mate.

Don't forget to unpack your cat ;)

Take care, Ian. Thanks for the code drops and the opportunity. :)
Ian:
Thanks again Ian and congratulation for your new house .
Spinorial:
It's not that kind of cat im on about! ;)

Spinorial: NR +1 mate.

Don't forget to unpack your cat ;)
That is so morbid! LOL.
dracomage1996: Niniendowarior, I must be honest with you. I like Chic-fil-a better. I'm sorry.
niniendowarrior: I don't even know what that is. LOL.
It's a place that has really good chicken. But, I guess since you are from the phillipines, you wouldn't know. They are only in the U.S. They use high quality chicken. I's really good, even if I don't agree with their stances on gay marriage. It's a very christian company. They are not open on sundays.
Post edited May 13, 2013 by dracomage1996
niniendowarrior: I don't even know what that is. LOL.
dracomage1996: It's a place that has really good chicken. But, I guess since you are from the phillipines, you wouldn't know. They are only in the U.S. They use high quality chicken. I's really good, even if I don't agree with their stances on gay marriage.
Actually, just ilike KFC they use reclaimed meat in their chicken "breast" - meaning it's glued together with the kind of offal we won't touch in the UK / EU.

EDIT: this is one of many reasons I stopped eating chicken and other fowl many many years ago
Post edited May 13, 2013 by Sachys
dracomage1996: It's a place that has really good chicken. But, I guess since you are from the phillipines, you wouldn't know. They are only in the U.S. They use high quality chicken. I's really good, even if I don't agree with their stances on gay marriage.
Sachys: Actually, just ilike KFC they use reclaimed meat in their chicken "breast" - meaning it's glued together with the kind of offal we won't touch in the UK / EU.
It's still good though. And, wasn't there a huge horse meat scandal in the U.K? Each country has their own ways of being cheap.
Post edited May 13, 2013 by dracomage1996
Sachys: Actually, just ilike KFC they use reclaimed meat in their chicken "breast" - meaning it's glued together with the kind of offal we won't touch in the UK / EU.
dracomage1996: It's still good though. And, wasn't there a huge horse meat scandal in the U.K?
Was here , in Romania , not long time ago .
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21471747
Post edited May 13, 2013 by irlandezul