It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

woosad: Zombie Shooter (Steam) - B72NM-D6WQL-R82AH
Alien Shooter Revisited (Steam) - TVR3R-33ZGN-XLYKG
NR, +Rep. thanks
NR but +1. too much gore for my weak stomach :-p
+1, didn't get either game :) Thanks for the generousity
Where are all those Zombie Shooter and Alien Shooter keys coming from? Am I missing something?
Jeralulz: Am I missing something?
A Bundle
Jeralulz: Where are all those Zombie Shooter and Alien Shooter keys coming from? Am I missing something?
new bundle is up.
all? ive only seen one lot up for grabs, i think im missing something :p
Post edited May 13, 2013 by chezybezy
Two -75% coupons for Total War: Shogun 2 (Steam) are up for grab! If you're interested, say it by quoting me and I'll send you one!
xa_chan: Two -75% coupons for Total War: Shogun 2 (Steam) are up for grab! If you're interested, say it by quoting me and I'll send you one!
Is the it the GOTY Edition? If not , I'm gonna pass to someone that wants to actually play the game right now.
xa_chan: Two -75% coupons for Total War: Shogun 2 (Steam) are up for grab! If you're interested, say it by quoting me and I'll send you one!
HijacK: Is the it the GOTY Edition? If not , I'm gonna pass to someone that wants to actually play the game right now.
Looks to me that it's the base game. :)
In case you didnt see this today!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaOC9danxNo
Post edited May 13, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: II've got one - cant seem to figure out how to pass it to a friend (as stated a few posts ago). Could you help clear it up?
Did you try to trade it with him?
BlackDawn: Did you try to trade it with him?
not online right now - perhaps for a coupla days -and ive never used the trade system.
Sachys: hmmm... seems i have a steam coupon in my inventory - but cant seem to gift it... anyone any idea what kind of idiotically obvious thing im missing?!
You can only trade coupons, as far as I know.
It's a simple system, btw. You open the chat, start a trade, drag the coupon in your offered items and press ready.
Post edited May 13, 2013 by DarkoD13
Sachys: hmmm... seems i have a steam coupon in my inventory - but cant seem to gift it... anyone any idea what kind of idiotically obvious thing im missing?!
DarkoD13: You can only trade coupons, as far as I know.
Yeah - this was covered earlier. guess im going around in circles today! Heheh! VERY tired though!

*smears poo over own face and hides in the bushes
Sachys: In case you didnt see this today!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaOC9danxNo
Very cool! Thanks, Sachys ;-)