It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Th3R3n3gad3: Thanks!! Guess I am a ninja.
Odonnell435: Holy crap! It actually worked?!
Yep. Thanks
Post edited May 12, 2013 by Th3R3n3gad3
Th3R3n3gad3: Yep. Thanks
Well, erm......good job! Have fun : )
Post edited May 12, 2013 by Odonnell435
Gotta love when the code poster is shocked that the code actually worked. :P LMAO!
Theta_Sigma: Gotta love when the code poster is shocked that the code actually worked. :P LMAO!
LOL man.
high rated
Imo this is one of the most undervalued games of the last year. To promote it I'll give you a

Binary Domain (steam)

You have to be not only fast but also lucky this time, You have to guess the missing number/letter :D

Remember that after 4 or 5 wrong tries steam blocks you for an hour, so you have only a few possibilities.
If in 10 minutes nobody got it, I will say if it is a number o a letter.

And if you got it, please, be a good ninja and say something here, so other people don't waste time to guess the code and gets blocked ;)

-gone- (Hope you enjoy this game :P)
Post edited May 12, 2013 by Recsam511
Recsam511: And if you got it, please, be a good ninja and say something here, so other people don't waste time to guess the code and gets blocked ;)

D3088-IGA*D-7HQ3M
Ungrateful ninja took.
Recsam511: Imo this is one of the most undervalued games of the last year. To promote it I'll give you a

Binary Domain (steam)

You have to be not only fast but also lucky this time, You have to guess the missing number/letter :D

Remember that after 4 or 5 wrong tries steam blocks you for an hour, so you have only a few possibilities.
If in 10 minutes nobody got it, I will say if it is a number o a letter.

And if you got it, please, be a good ninja and say something here, so other people don't waste time to guess the code and gets blocked ;)

D3088-IGA*D-7HQ3M
Thats a great game. good that someone is promoting it. Still sad that i didnt grab it.
Recsam511: And if you got it, please, be a good ninja and say something here, so other people don't waste time to guess the code and gets blocked ;)

D3088-IGA*D-7HQ3M
TVs_Frank: Ungrateful ninja took.
That sucks, was a game that seemed really cool.

Thanks anyway Recsam511
Yeah, seems already gone, maybe if I get another copy in a future sale I will do another giveaway, this time in thread and with random.org!
Company of Heroes 2 BETA CODE, friend had an extra lying around but I don't want it. I will add a simple challenge so its not snatched by programs (those scarily exist 0_o).

Code: HQRA6-IKDKV-4VM5_

The last letter for the code is the first letter of the second word in the sentence, please enter it as a capitol letter when you redeem the code. "Every friggen time, this is why we can't have nice things!"'

Edit: I'm surprised no one has claimed it yet in 20 minutes.
Post edited May 12, 2013 by Odonnell435
it was a silent ninja :S
dr.zli: it was a silent ninja :S
Least they could do is say thank you, is that really so hard?
Odonnell435: Edit: I'm surprised no one has claimed it yet in 20 minutes.
I'm kind of surprised you think no one took it. I mean, anytime a random code is dropped here, its gone in less than 60 seconds with nobody claiming it. Its why they are always called "silent".
teshra: I'm kind of surprised you think no one took it. I mean, anytime a random code is dropped here, its gone in less than 60 seconds with nobody claiming it. Its why they are always called "silent".
It happens sometimes, I've seen codes stay up for over a day. Sometimes even more because they get lost in the pages.
teshra: I'm kind of surprised you think no one took it. I mean, anytime a random code is dropped here, its gone in less than 60 seconds with nobody claiming it. Its why they are always called "silent".
Oh well, as long as its used.