It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
i did wonder why i couldn,t get comfortable O_O

Death Track Resurrection anyone ? (steam)
Ian: i did wonder why i couldn,t get comfortable O_O

Me!
Ian: i did wonder why i couldn,t get comfortable O_O

Hehehe!

Now try and clear yer nut from this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlGXDy5xFlw
Post edited May 11, 2013 by Sachys
jpolastre: Not disputing that but i was under the impression Sachys was replying to a particular audience and not the whole GOG community, or there would be a lot more than 3 people with their underwear on backwards.
And BTW: only two now, thanks Sachys.
tinyE: I know I'm just having fun. My brain is oatmeal right now. Too much thought and too much work makes tinyE an idiot savant.
Well if it's any consolation it doesn't look like your brain is that different from its usual self.

No need to thank me, I love raising people's spirits.
Cheers Ian for the offer of your games - but nametags have a purpose! ;)
Post edited May 11, 2013 by Sachys
No underpants at all here...

hello people! o/
^ no surprise!
It's not that I don't like the Confusion thr... erm, I mean the Ninja thread but I'm not in a hurry to hoard more games and I'm going to play one of my own right now. My backlog doesn't shrink by itself ( - I tried, it didn't work).

So I'm going out mates. Cheers everyone
jpolastre: It's not that I don't like the Confusion thr... erm, I mean the Ninja thread but I'm not in a hurry to hoard more games and I'm going to play one of my own right now. My backlog doesn't shrink by itself ( - I tried, it didn't work).

So I'm going out mates. Cheers everyone
Enjoy your backwards underwear!
**ignore this. i changed my mind about what game to give away. New giveaway up!
(http://www.gog.com/forum/general/sleeping_dogs_giveaway/post1)

*************IGNORE************
Sleepy ninjas tonight. Probably a stupid place to ask this, but do any of you know if all Steam games on Nuuvem are (or have available) English versions of the games? I'm guessing you can just select your language/region, but I am thinking of picking something up for a giveaway and don't want to do something stupid. Well, more so than this post. ;)
*************IGNORE************
Post edited May 12, 2013 by akhliber
akhliber: Sleepy ninjas tonight. Probably a stupid place to ask this, but do any of you know if all Steam games on Nuuvem are (or have available) English versions of the games? I'm guessing you can just select your language/region, but I am thinking of picking something up for a giveaway and don't want to do something stupid. Well, more so than this post. ;)
Yes, they are just steam codes. You activate on Steam and can install in the language that you want (provided that the language that you want is available) - english is always an option. Except for a few games region locked, but nuuvem doesn't sell these games.
Nuuvem has games that are not for steam, just make sure before you buy.
Post edited May 12, 2013 by JouinUP
akhliber: Sleepy ninjas tonight. Probably a stupid place to ask this, but do any of you know if all Steam games on Nuuvem are (or have available) English versions of the games? I'm guessing you can just select your language/region, but I am thinking of picking something up for a giveaway and don't want to do something stupid. Well, more so than this post. ;)
JouinUP: Yes, they are just steam codes. You activate on Steam and can install in the language that you want (provided that the language that you want is available) - english is always an option.
Nuuvem has games that are not for steam, just make sure before you buy.
Ah, nice. Thanks! Glad to know how that works. :)
high rated
Got a key for Company of Heroes Gold Edition here. Now I can't stress this enough but, due to the source of this key, (Gala giveaway) I don't hold much weight on it being accurate. If it works it works, if not then it doesn't work. So consider the source before blaming me, got it? I will not take being chewed out over this key.

2d98-c80b-14d2-9b68-fff4
Odonnell435: Got a key for Company of Heroes Gold Edition here. Now I can't stress this enough but, due to the source of this key, (Gala giveaway) I don't hold much weight on it being accurate. If it works it works, if not then it doesn't work. So consider the source before blaming me, got it? I will not take being chewed out over this key.

2d98-c80b-14d2-9b68-fff4
Thanks!! Guess I am a ninja.
Post edited May 12, 2013 by Th3R3n3gad3
Odonnell435: Got a key for Company of Heroes Gold Edition here. Now I can't stress this enough but, due to the source of this key, (Gala giveaway) I don't hold much weight on it being accurate. If it works it works, if not then it doesn't work. So consider the source before blaming me, got it? I will not take being chewed out over this key.

2d98-c80b-14d2-9b68-fff4
Th3R3n3gad3: Thanks!! Guess I am a ninja.
Holy crap! It actually worked?!