It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: Where ever you are, b3nderz... good game! Hope we get to play again! :-)
Yeah, sure mate ! :-D
niniendowarrior: Where ever you are, b3nderz... good game! Hope we get to play again! :-)
benderz: Yeah, sure mate ! :-D
We'll agree to blame it on the lag... and the long legs. LOL.

Why is it that Capcom guys speak Japanese and Tekken guys speak English? Weird. LOL.
Carmageddon free for today on iOS and Android.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/carmageddon/id498240451?mt=8

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stainlessgames.carmageddonpromo
niniendowarrior: Why is it that Capcom guys speak Japanese and Tekken guys speak English? Weird. LOL.
Why you didn't ask me that yesterday ? Or this morning for you :-D
You can fix it in the sound settings. They fix the Japanese voices, in the v1 the sound wasn't synchronize with lips moves.

niniendowarrior: Carmageddon free for today on iOS and Android.
Thanks ! I don't know if my old GT-i9000 can run the game, let's try it ! A lot of remembers with that game :-)
Post edited May 11, 2013 by benderz
niniendowarrior: Why is it that Capcom guys speak Japanese and Tekken guys speak English? Weird. LOL.
benderz: Why you didn't ask me that yesterday ? Or this morning for you :-D
You can fix it in the sound settings. They fix the Japanese voices, in the v1 the sound wasn't synchronize with lips moves.
Hey! I didn't know that! It was bothering me a lot but I never figured out that there was some language pack!

niniendowarrior: Carmageddon free for today on iOS and Android.
benderz: Thanks ! I don't know if my old GT-i9000 can run the game, let's try it ! A lot of remembers with that game :-)
My Samsung Galaxy cannot install it, which is a shame. But, my Acer tablet runs it just fine. :D Enjoy it!
high rated
First reply get Reign Conflict of Nations for steam ;)
Recsam511: First reply get Reign Conflict of Nations for steam ;)
me me!!
Recsam511: First reply get Reign Conflict of Nations for steam ;)
dizcology: me me!!
PM sent! ;)
dizcology: me me!!
Recsam511: PM sent! ;)
thank you!!
Statistically, at least three of you have your (under)pants on backwards, don't know it and cannot fathom why you've been mildly uncomfortable all day.
Sachys: Statistically, at least three of you have your (under)pants on backwards, don't know it and cannot fathom why you've been mildly uncomfortable all day.
Posting on the wrong thread, are we? ;-)
Sachys: Statistically, at least three of you have your (under)pants on backwards, don't know it and cannot fathom why you've been mildly uncomfortable all day.
jpolastre: Posting on the wrong thread, are we? ;-)
wrong thread, this one!? This is the home of the Twilight Zone post; shit that doesn't belong here or anywhere else. :D
^ two of the three!
jpolastre: Posting on the wrong thread, are we? ;-)
tinyE: wrong thread, this one!? This is the home of the Twilight Zone post; shit that doesn't belong here or anywhere else. :D
Not disputing that but i was under the impression Sachys was replying to a particular audience and not the whole GOG community, or there would be a lot more than 3 people with their underwear on backwards.
And BTW: only two now, thanks Sachys.
tinyE: wrong thread, this one!? This is the home of the Twilight Zone post; shit that doesn't belong here or anywhere else. :D
jpolastre: Not disputing that but i was under the impression Sachys was replying to a particular audience and not the whole GOG community, or there would be a lot more than 3 people with their underwear on backwards.
And BTW: only two now, thanks Sachys.
I know I'm just having fun. My brain is oatmeal right now. Too much thought and too much work makes tinyE an idiot savant.