It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Evidently, it's THAT time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J21VOsfBkfU

"ooh! matron!"
Post edited May 06, 2013 by Sachys
and were back to normal oh i love this thread, nothing like it to cheer me up!
SirEyeball: what a tangent this thread quite suddenly and explosively took of on ROFLMAO
I stepped away for five minutes... now I'm lost amidst dildos and chicken bits :P
Sachys: Evidently, it's THAT time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J21VOsfBkfU

"ooh! matron!"
What? No carry on loving?
...either ian is having an asthma attack, cardiac arrest or is too scared to post again. i think we might have killed him! :(
SirEyeball: what a tangent this thread quite suddenly and explosively took of on ROFLMAO
Spinorial: I stepped away for five minutes... now I'm lost amidst dildos and chicken bits :P
the most awesome summery ever!
SirEyeball: Stains? I thought they where Birthmarks Stooner you basterd
Sachys: Gorbachev thought the same!
Too soon. He's not even dead yet, FFS :P
Spinorial: I stepped away for five minutes... now I'm lost amidst dildos and chicken bits :P
Put them together and you have the colonels secret recipe!
Sachys: ...either ian is having an asthma attack, cardiac arrest or is too scared to post again. i think we might have killed him! :(
does that mean ...wait for it....wait for it.... we all run around like headless chickens?!
Sachys: ...either ian is having an asthma attack, cardiac arrest or is too scared to post again. i think we might have killed him! :(
chezybezy: does that mean ...wait for it....wait for it.... we all run around like headless chickens?!
*tumbleweeds
*crow calls
*church bell

...no.

...I hope he's not choking on the colonels secret recipe!
chezybezy: does that mean ...wait for it....wait for it.... we all run around like headless chickens?!
Yes. Yes it does - cue the chicken dance music...
Sachys: *tumbleweeds
*crow calls
*church bell

...no.
yeah it was terrible wasnt it, even i am ashamed of it and i thought of it!
Momo1991: Yes. Yes it does - cue the chicken dance music...
awh the funky chicken...
Post edited May 06, 2013 by chezybezy
looks like we all fell fowl to that 1 O_O

La Mulana (steam)
Ian: looks like we all fell fowl to that 1 O_O

La Mulana (steam)
sure
Momo1991: Yes. Yes it does - cue the chicken dance music...
you mean this?

Ian:
(dear god I hope there is ZERO saville content on thsi - havent even checked it! O_O)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8u9nijiieg