It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hello.

[url=Shadowgrounds (Steam): 8K*KY-3B6L3-K$6A3 ... where * = same as the two letters next to it and $ = square root of 81][/url]
mondo84: Hello.
Someone sniped that mighty fast. Thanks and +1 :-)
high rated
The Bards Tale (Steam)
6CWRK-Q4P0I-62IWY

I'm holding this key for quite some time, but don't really have time to play it. Hopefully it's still valid.
wormholewizards: The Bards Tale (Steam)
6CWRK-Q4P0I-62IWY

I'm holding this key for quite some time, but don't really have time to play it. Hopefully it's still valid.
NR already gone +1 for your generosity
wormholewizards: The Bards Tale (Steam)
6CWRK-Q4P0I-62IWY

Thanks! Got it. +1
Glad it still working. Enjoy the game.
Post edited May 04, 2013 by wormholewizards
high rated
Hello again, the person that PMs me the lowest unique number below 100 will win a $2.39 EA game from the sale of their choice. I'll let this run for two hours.

This time though, you may only pick prime numbers. The number 1 does not count as a prime number.

Also, only one guess per person - no changing your guess.
Post edited May 04, 2013 by Austrobogulator
Austrobogulator: Hello again, the person that PMs me the lowest unique number below 100 will win a $2.39 EA game from the sale of their choice. I'll let this run for two hours.

This time though, you may only pick prime numbers. The number 1 does not count as a prime number.

what is a unique number?

wait i got it
Post edited May 04, 2013 by tinyE
Austrobogulator: Hello again, the person that PMs me the lowest unique number below 100 will win a $2.39 EA game from the sale of their choice. I'll let this run for two hours.

Post edited May 04, 2013 by Th3R3n3gad3

Th3R3n3gad3: 7.
PM

tinyE: what is a unique number?

wait i got it
Just for other people's benefit then, unique here is referring to a number that no one else that has guessed.
Austrobogulator: "...the person that PMs me the lowest unique number below 100 ..."
Damn - think i fluffed that one! heheh good un Austrobogulator - i now see the hunt! ;)
Post edited May 04, 2013 by Sachys
Now that would be an interesting job, fluffer.
Imagine showing up the the high school reunion with that one. :P
Post edited May 04, 2013 by tinyE
tinyE: Now that would be an interesting job, fluffer.
YOU FLUFF CHIMPS IN THE ZOO! - FOR FREE!
tinyE: Now that would be an interesting job, fluffer.
Imagine showing up the the high school reunion with that one. :P
Imagine showing up to your kid's career show and tell with that one XD