It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Post Mortem (Steam)

H3D5M-CREX4-62YRT
hkabik: Post Mortem (Steam)

H3D5M-CREX4-62YRT
Sniped! Thanks - took ages to activate
The winning number was 2 :o
That means you receive low PM number :P
high rated
Grotesque Tactics 2 - Dungeons and Donut (Steam) - 0FK2F-CYPA7-4HQCX
woosad: Grotesque Tactics 2 - Dungeons and Donut (Steam) - -
Thank you for the generosity! I will really enjoy this one!
woosad: Grotesque Tactics 2 - Dungeons and Donut (Steam) - -
dizcology: Thank you for the generosity! I will really enjoy this one!
You're welcome! :)))
Thanks but was too late!
Post edited May 03, 2013 by soulitter
ww_gog: Am I blind or has the winning number not been revealed yet?

Also, who is this Lugum? Does he just send pm's all day long as anytime I see any reference, its always "sent a pm and he won", even on actually giveaway threads where you say if you're in or not - whats the aversion to actually posting?
The lugum post is a rare and reclusive species. Driven nearly to the brink of extinction by its own innate selflessness and generosity, it has evolved a highly sophisticated ninja mechanism, managing to impact a broad variety of threads and people, with minimal to no exposure. Only the most dedicated and skilful ninja may hope to catch a glimpse of the rare lugum, except during its mating season when it comes out to flaunt its prowess.

Thanks for the giveaways guys. +1s to woosad, Austrobogulator, hkabik, Carnival, Recsam, einstein, Garugo, et.al. ;)
ww_gog: ...Also, who is this Lugum? Does he just send pm's all day long as anytime I see any reference, its always "sent a pm and he won", even on actually giveaway threads where you say if you're in or not - whats the aversion to actually posting?
Lugum is a well known community member. He was having problems, not being able to post on the forum for awhile now. Because of this he uses PM to communicate with other GOG members instead.
ww_gog: ...Also, who is this Lugum? Does he just send pm's all day long as anytime I see any reference, its always "sent a pm and he won", even on actually giveaway threads where you say if you're in or not - whats the aversion to actually posting?
K_1269: Lugum is a well known community member. He was having problems, not being able to post on the forum for awhile now. Because of this he uses PM to communicate with other GOG members instead.
Just like my last GF, kind of. She used PMS to communiate with everyone.
tinyE: Just like my last GF, kind of. She used PMS to communiate with everyone.
Oh, SNAP!
Even with you? :P

Spinorial: The lugum post is a rare and reclusive species. Driven nearly to the brink of extinction by its own innate selflessness and generosity, it has evolved a highly sophisticated ninja mechanism, managing to impact a broad variety of threads and people, with minimal to no exposure. Only the most dedicated and skilful ninja may hope to catch a glimpse of the rare lugum, except during its mating season when it comes out to flaunt its prowess.
ROLFMAO :D

Spinorial: Thanks for the giveaways guys. +1s to woosad, Austrobogulator, hkabik, Carnival, Recsam, einstein, Garugo, et.al. ;)
Agreed. ;)
Post edited May 03, 2013 by Thespian*
Thespian*: Even with you? :P
I could go on with these jokes but I'm not going to derail the ninja thread. :P
Thespian*: Even with you? :P
tinyE: I could go on with these jokes but I'm not going to derail the ninja thread. :P
What are you talking about? derailing is the entire point of this thread, right?