It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirEyeball: is there a legacy of Kain sale somewhere?
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-LKC/legacy-of-kain-collection-bundle
SirEyeball: is there a legacy of Kain sale somewhere?
Darthprymus: http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-LKC/legacy-of-kain-collection-bundle
THX just noticed some on Steamgift and had to know unfortunately I have spent my monthly allowance set by my economy already so this will have to wait;)
SirEyeball: THX just noticed some on Steamgift and had to know unfortunately I have spent my monthly allowance set by my economy already so this will have to wait;)
Your very welcome, i know that feeling hope you get the chance ( or gifted ) .
Have an old key for sins of a solar empire (just the original) if anyone wants it
Post edited May 02, 2013 by Darthprymus
SirEyeball: THX just noticed some on Steamgift and had to know unfortunately I have spent my monthly allowance set by my economy already so this will have to wait;)
Darthprymus: Your very welcome, i know that feeling hope you get the chance ( or gifted ) .
Have an old key for sins of a solar empire (just the original) if anyone wants it
yes please and thanks
BlueMooner: For 2000, I'll gladly make his banana happy.

Several times.
HEHEHEHEHEH!

Good job I didn't see this last night - I'd still be wiping wine off my computer from laughter splurt!
BlueMooner: For 2000, I'll gladly make his banana happy.

Several times.
Sachys: HEHEHEHEHEH!

Good job I didn't see this last night - I'd still be wiping wine off my computer from laughter splurt!
Apparently you're a Snork Hunter now. How is that going.
dracomage1996: Apparently you're a Snork Hunter now. How is that going.
All outta snorks. :(
dracomage1996: Apparently you're a Snork Hunter now. How is that going.
Sachys: All outta snorks. :(
How does this title thing work?
HijacK: How does this title thing work?
If you mean how to change yer "New User" bit - scroll to the top of the page, and then click "my settings".
HijacK: How does this title thing work?
Sachys: If you mean how to change yer "New User" bit - scroll to the top of the page, and then click "my settings".
Thanks for the help :D
HijacK: Thanks for the help :D
Not a problem
Hello, peeps!
niniendowarrior: Hello, peeps!
hello!
niniendowarrior: Hello, peeps!
greetings oh wise one O_O
Hey folks! I hope all are well today. :)