It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I forgot how fast everyone is. I used to be a ninja, but now am just Karate Kid- up on one leg waiting for someone to come close enough for me to kick.

***Edit: and +1 to SirEyeball for giving away to Triock
Post edited May 01, 2013 by Braussie
triock: Only groupees do this I think. ;)

edit: Wait, wait, wait. What? You have a spare TW2 Castle defense? Gimme, gimme! :D
SirEyeball: check your PM
Thanks and +rep man. ;)
Braussie: I forgot how fast everyone is. I used to be a ninja, but now am just Karate Kid- up on one leg waiting for someone to come close enough for me to kick.
It's that brutal fatherhood gut you have developed in the last coupla months!
Braussie: I forgot how fast everyone is. I used to be a ninja, but now am just Karate Kid- up on one leg waiting for someone to come close enough for me to kick.
It's that brutal fatherhood gut you have developed in the last coupla months!
Post edited May 01, 2013 by Sachys
high rated
Planets Under Attack For steam
N0MQC-GN+ZL-YIZ*E
*=the biggest one digit number
+= a third of *
Hey man, long time no see, how are you doing?
Sachys: It's that brutal fatherhood gut you have developed in the last coupla months!
For sure! I've sure slowed down!
Braussie: For sure! I've sure slowed down!
and yet you have two hyperfast child minions at your disposal - you should put them in training if you are ever to rule the world!
SirEyeball: Planets Under Attack For steam
N0MQC-GN+ZL-YIZ*E
+= a third of *
Managed to get this one. Thanks for your generosity SirEyeball.
triock: Hey man, long time no see, how are you doing?
Doing good! Been super busy... didn't get the house we thought we were getting, were forced to move, had step-son's hockey championships (his team won), had my b-day, little baby is now 3 months old, had vacation... blah blah blah... Been way too busy! How've you been?
N0MQC-GN+ZL-YIZ*E
+= a third of *
TwisterBE: Managed to get this one. Thanks for your generosity SirEyeball.
good for you its actually quite fun despite its simplicity
N0MQC-GN+ZL-YIZ*E
+= a third of *
+1- passed, cause I don't think I'd play it :) grats to who got it
triock: Hey man, long time no see, how are you doing?
Braussie: Doing good! Been super busy... didn't get the house we thought we were getting, were forced to move, had step-son's hockey championships (his team won), had my b-day, little baby is now 3 months old, had vacation... blah blah blah... Been way too busy! How've you been?
Still the same, nothing new. But you need to relax man, relax. :D
Guerilla Giveaway!

Men of War: Vietnam (Steam)
*X98*-MMHHM-YY*NN

* insert the magic number here
Post edited May 01, 2013 by Leroux
Leroux: Guerilla Giveaway!

Men of War: Vietnam (Steam)
*X98*-MMHHM-YY*NN

* insert the magic number here
Thanks! Got it.
Leroux: Guerilla Giveaway!