It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

park_84: Me again. Sorry, I couldn't resist :p
And now I better left the thread before getting too greedy.
Nah, it was meant to be. Been trying for 10 minutes and no luck, system clearly doesn't like me ;)
NameGoo: What's that?
park_84: Me again. Sorry, I couldn't resist :p
And now I better left the thread before getting too greedy.
Don't worry, you will never beat lugum in terms of greediness.
Sorry lugum! :P
GOG was just overwhelmed by me. ;_;
NameGoo: :D
Thespian*: I must confess I don't even know who are the Habs or the Leafs. Canadian Hockey teams, perhaps? ;)
Indeed, they are. And if the Habs beat the Leafs in the first round of playoffs, I will gift SS2 to Spinorial.
Thespian*: I must confess I don't even know who are the Habs or the Leafs. Canadian Hockey teams, perhaps? ;)
NameGoo: Indeed, they are. And if the Habs beat the Leafs in the first round of playoffs, I will gift SS2 to Spinorial.
Then I hope they'll win, for Spinorial' sake. ;)
NameGoo: Indeed, they are. And if the Habs beat the Leafs in the first round of playoffs, I will gift SS2 to Spinorial.
And what are the real chance for that?
high rated
Forceline(Desura): FCKF8-TSY48-58?8M-ZIZEQ-I4UB4

?=8
Make it the other way around. I can't stand all the loud-mouths that will spring from the ground if the Leafs make any headway - Toronto will be unliveable, more so than normal :P

The Sens, now there's a team I wouldn't mind seeing win it all :-)

Also Borussia Dortmund! Sorry Thespian, if you have Spanish sympathies, but these guys played wickedly!
Post edited April 26, 2013 by Spinorial
Robette: Forceline(Desura): FCKF8-TSY48-58?8M-ZIZEQ-I4UB4

?=8
thanks Robette!
+1
Im still hoping for indigo prophesy
I'm hoping for GTA 3
I'm still hoping for a better internet connection, so I actually have a shot at it...
Licurg: I'm still hoping for a better internet connection, so I actually have a shot at it...
I second that
I'm hoping for better reflexes, so I can compete with all the young pups here... ;)
Spinorial: Also Borussia Dortmund! Sorry Thespian, if you have Spanish sympathies, but these guys played wickedly!
No worries, mate, I'm impervious to sports. :D
Post edited April 26, 2013 by Thespian*
high rated
Licurg: I'm still hoping for a better internet connection, so I actually have a shot at it...
Darthprymus: I second that
Thirded :(

But I can give out a copy of Desperados, if anyone wants it (EDIT: claimed!)
Post edited April 26, 2013 by Timelord1963