It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

one SHITTY pic (i have a couple of better ones i wanna put in my original post).

mainly taken for the great shot of the stage, it was really hard to get one showing the detailing on the back!
Attachments:
Post edited April 25, 2013 by chezybezy
NR +1
+1. NR. :D
Ian: last 1 peeps sorry - Cognition 1+2 (desura)
id love cognition ep 2 if someone only needs 1?
chezybezy: one SHITTY pic (i have a couple of better ones i wanna put in my original post).
hmm why is upload not working
Limit is 500 KB so that might be why?
chezybezy: one SHITTY pic (i have a couple of better ones i wanna put in my original post).
hmm why is upload not working
Spinorial: Limit is 500 KB so that might be why?
thatll be why, i thought it said 2mb. let me crop
Ian: last 1 peeps sorry - Cognition 1+2 (desura)
chezybezy: id love cognition ep 2 if someone only needs 1?
they gone sorry chezy
Anyone here play Magicka MP? Got a spare key for Glüüms Temple map, if there's takers.
Spinorial: Anyone here play Magicka MP? Got a spare key for Glüüms Temple map, if there's takers.
My friend used to keep badgering me about Magicka. I still don't know what the big deal with the game is. LOL.
chezybezy: id love cognition ep 2 if someone only needs 1?
Ian: they gone sorry chezy
seriously no worries ive had more then enough tonight!

check my post above cropped and resized to fit file limit!
(looks even worse!)
niniendowarrior: My friend used to keep badgering me about Magicka. I still don't know what the big deal with the game is. LOL.
Mostly mindless fun :P
niniendowarrior: My friend used to keep badgering me about Magicka. I still don't know what the big deal with the game is. LOL.
Spinorial: Mostly mindless fun :P
sounds like a football match including Millwall O_O
I still have this...
Azrael360: I still have this...
thanks for your generosity but i wont use it so defo not fair to nab it :)

Righty Guys im off - Really sorry its such a short visit, hopefully things will be back to normal soon!
chezybezy: Righty Guys im off - Really sorry its such a short visit, hopefully things will be back to normal soon!
Everyone else seems to wander off without so much as a "By your leave" ;) See ya!