It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I managed to get adventure apes thanks a lot
Odonnell435: I have some Desura keys here left over from an India Gala Giveaway. So here you go :3

Adventure Apes:

1. JW5OO-1QYIS-UEWYG-DZRSR-T51NE

2. JW6E0-I8XHA-K93HR-EFRSZ-9Z8RK

3. JW73T-W2PF9-485CN-2GG8A-YLT4K

Kill Fun Yeah!

1. 3N780X647M524N66

2. 3N78N64C04N47X73

3. 3N80O31W42N44Y36

Related link: http://www.indiegala.com/
Momo1991: Got some Kill Fun Yeah! Thanks Odonnell435 ;-) This games looks like a blast!
I hope so :3
Elvin37: I managed to get adventure apes thanks a lot
your welcome : )
irlandezul: Thanks for :

2. JW6E0-I8XHA-K93HR-EFRSZ-9Z8RK

2. 3N78N64C04N47X73
your welcome : )
Post edited April 23, 2013 by Odonnell435
Odonnell435: I have some Desura keys here left over from an India Gala Giveaway. So here you go :3
NR, but definite +1 :-)
Spinorial: NR, but definite +1 :-)
:D
Definite +1 there, mate. :D
niniendowarrior: Definite +1 there, mate. :D
Thank you very much : )
high rated
Crayon Physics Deluxe

W0G$T-XK_KG-FC#4T

$ = letter after G in the English alphabet

_ = chemical symbol for Phosphorus

# = same as the number next to it in the code
mondo84: Crayon Physics Deluxe

W0G$T-XK_KG-FC#4T

$ = letter after G in the English alphabet

_ = chemical symbol for Phosphorus

# = same as the number next to it in the code
Wasn't fast enough this time : (

But, that was a fun way of doing it. Mind if I copy your idea when I do another giveaway? Kind of a cool idea to make people work for the code.
Post edited April 24, 2013 by Odonnell435
Odonnell435: Wasn't fast enough this time : (

But, that was a fun way of doing it. Mind if I copy your idea when I do another giveaway? Kind of a cool idea to make people work for the code.
I give you my blessing. :)

Adding an extra step or two usually helps to make sure a poster gets the code, but I guess the forum wasn't busy so a silent ninja or lurker may have gotten it.
mondo84: Adding an extra step or two usually helps to make sure a poster gets the code, but I guess the forum wasn't busy so a silent ninja or lurker may have gotten it.
Not sure how. Nothing says lurkers can't figure things out just as well as a poster.

For myself, I would simply say, "first responder gets code by PM." This has several benefits:

*) Guarantees a poster gets it instead of lurkers. Who's to say how many non-GOG-members know of this thread?
*) Guarantees everybody knows the game was taken, instead of people wasting their time on a used code.
*) Guarantees everybody knows who got the game. This can be useful if a certain poster keeps getting all the games.
*) Increases the chance the ninja will be appreciative (please and thank you). Honestly, you snag a game that somebody gave out for free, and you can't even be bothered to say thank you?? That's the way it is now. That's rude in my book. By forcing them into the open, you kinda force them to be thankful.
SpaceChem: post61
Shadows on the Vatican - Act 1: Greed: post72
high rated
I said I would give these codes out eventually, so, now is as good a time as any. Enjoy fellow game-addicts.

Divine Divinity:
KKT6-JP8D-RPVZ-5HZD
Redeemed and your welcome nightrunner227 :D
M.A.X 1 and 2 and Conquest of the New world:
G43Z-CCSD-N95Z-F6JK Happily redeemed! Your welcome yinan! :)
Duke Nukem 3D Redeemed baby!
7RPV-PJ8S-REJF-G2VU

=D
Post edited April 25, 2013 by KOCollins
KOCollins: I said I would give these codes out eventually, so, now is as good a time as any. Enjoy fellow game-addicts.

Divine Divinity:
KKT6-JP8D-RPVZ-5HZD
M.A.X 1 and 2 and Conquest of the New world:
G43Z-CCSD-N95Z-F6JK
Duke Nukem 3D
7RPV-PJ8S-REJF-G2VU

=D
I got Divine Divinity. Thank you! +1
KOCollins: I said I would give these codes out eventually, so, now is as good a time as any. Enjoy fellow game-addicts.
NR, but thanks and +1 for your generosity, KOCollins!
KOCollins: M.A.X 1 and 2 and Conquest of the New world:
G43Z-CCSD-N95Z-F6JK
Has been used by somebody
KOCollins: Duke Nukem 3D
Still available.