It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Recsam511: Thanks samlii :) +1

may I ask what was the solution? :)
adambiser: Replace the *'s with the music note names (letters): C, F, A, A, C, D, A
Ah! Now I've learn that the note in english are different that italian ones :)
congrats for your win!
adambiser: Replace the *'s with the music note names (letters): C, F, A, A, C, D, A
Recsam511: Ah! Now I've learn that the note in english are different that italian ones :)
congrats for your win!
Thanks! Yes, using letters is most common here, but do re mi etc are used occasionally.
high rated
If someone wants Nuclear Dawn in Steam can take this.

0LJ92-JXDZ8-5ARPW
Antimateria: If someone wants Nuclear Dawn in Steam can take this.

0LJ92-JXDZ8-5ARPW
NR but thanks and +1 :)

0LJ92-JXDZ8-5ARPW
NR (DID not try so might still be there)+1 for you generosity

0LJ92-JXDZ8-5ARPW
DAMN IT STEAM, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO UPDATE AT TERRIBLE TIMES?

0LJ92-JXDZ8-5ARPW
Thanks !
Got it .

0LJ92-JXDZ8-5ARPW
irlandezul: Thanks !
Got it .
Only because steam is conspiring against me.

But congrats. Have fun.
irlandezul: Thanks !
Got it .
dracomage1996: Only because steam is conspiring against me.

But congrats. Have fun.
Thanks , I like FPS's .
Hope you will be lucky next time .
irlandezul: Thanks , I like FPS's .
Nuclear Dawn is a very good game. If your commander is good, you can make huge assault on enemies, strategic play, and teamplay. So bad servers are not so fully, but hopefully this bundle can make some new players :-)
irlandezul: Thanks , I like FPS's .
benderz: Nuclear Dawn is a very good game. If your commander is good, you can make huge assault on enemies, strategic play, and teamplay. So bad servers are not so fully, but hopefully this bundle can make some new players :-)
I hated the fact that this was setup for multi so after picking it up long ago in a sale I played it a little and left it on the shelf might be a good time to check it out again and see if the singleplayer version works ;)
SirEyeball: I hated the fact that this was setup for multi so after picking it up long ago in a sale I played it a little and left it on the shelf might be a good time to check it out again and see if the singleplayer version works ;)
It's a multiplayer game, you will never have a campaign or something. The only singleplayer you can have is playing in the maps against stupid bots.
SirEyeball: I hated the fact that this was setup for multi so after picking it up long ago in a sale I played it a little and left it on the shelf might be a good time to check it out again and see if the singleplayer version works ;)
benderz: It's a multiplayer game, you will never have a campaign or something. The only singleplayer you can have is playing in the maps against stupid bots.
thats what I hated better let it lie then "Sigh"
Any ideas why the humble indie bundle team didn't launch a bundle this week? Makes me sad not to see new bundles...
All day the number 480 has been bugging me - even popped up in a quote for a client, and on the till at the supermarket.
Just changed my avatar and found out today is day 480 for me on GOG!

GOG IS WATCHING... CONTROLLING EVERYTHING!! O_O