It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Seems like moto981 is no longer interested, so I will post this here: 4D4K-KHWS-Q7LC-XXXX and if anyone wants the rest of the key, just send me the PM. ;)
I did reply I thought to tell you I wanted it. I downloaded it awhile ago. Thanks
moto981
triock: Seems like moto981 is no longer interested, so I will post this here: 4D4K-KHWS-Q7LC-XXXX and if anyone wants the rest of the key, just send me the PM. ;)
moto981: I did reply I thought to tell you I wanted it. I downloaded it awhile ago. Thanks
moto981
Ok, np.

Btw, my offer is still valid. ;)
high rated
EDIT: And even though all you had to do was PM me so I knew when someone had got it, some scumbag just tried all the numbers and took it.
Post edited April 20, 2013 by SirPrimalform
SirPrimalform: EDIT: And even though all you had to do was PM me so I knew when someone had got it, some scumbag just tried all the numbers and took it.
Ungrateful swines!
What was it?
SirPrimalform: EDIT: And even though all you had to do was PM me so I knew when someone had got it, some scumbag just tried all the numbers and took it.
Well fuck :(
You still get the thanks and +1s, though. I thought about it for a sec, but decided someone else would want it more...
Sachys: What was it?
Knights and Merchants GOG, iirc
Post edited April 20, 2013 by Spinorial
Sachys: Ungrateful swines!
What was it?
A Knights and Merchants key from the Topware Groupees bundle. I've already had it on GOG for ages so I was giving away the spare copy here. Set a little puzzle and asked whoever solved it to PM me for the rest of the key, but it seems like someone just bruteforced the missing bits without even telling me they'd taken it. =(
As a result, the first person to actually PM me was disappointed...
Spinorial: Well fuck :(
You still get the thanks and +1s, though.
Not much of a consolation... I like giving stuff away because I like giving stuff away. Sure it's gone to someone but I have no idea who, and the fact that they didn't even respect me enough to say they'd taken it leaves me feeling pretty hollow.
Post edited April 20, 2013 by SirPrimalform
SirPrimalform: Not much of a consolation... I like giving stuff away because I like giving stuff away. Sure it's gone to someone but I have no idea who, and the fact that they didn't even respect me enough to say they'd taken it leaves me feeling pretty hollow.
Comes with the turf, I guess. Don't take it too hard, people still appreciate the gesture, even if they got nothing out of it! We wub you, 's what I'm sayin' XD
Now at least someone knows a little early imperial history ;)
SirPrimalform: Not much of a consolation... I like giving stuff away because I like giving stuff away. Sure it's gone to someone but I have no idea who, and the fact that they didn't even respect me enough to say they'd taken it leaves me feeling pretty hollow.
Spinorial: Comes with the turf, I guess. Don't take it too hard, people still appreciate the gesture, even if they got nothing out of it! We wub you, 's what I'm sayin' XD
Now at least someone knows a little early imperial history ;)
:P

I picked it purely through looking up the number 65 and seeing if there was anything interesting associated with it.
SirPrimalform:
That's gash!
Bad enough people swipe codes left fully in the open without saying thanks, but to bother to solve a puzzle and then not make the effort is pretty disgusting really.
SirPrimalform:
Sachys: That's gash!
Bad enough people swipe codes left fully in the open without saying thanks, but to bother to solve a puzzle and then not make the effort is pretty disgusting really.
The effort some people put into not saying thank you is amazing I really ought to do another rant but can't muster enough venom today.
SirEyeball: The effort some people put into not saying thank you is amazing I really ought to do another rant but can't muster enough venom today.
No rants, please. That just gives them lowlifes the satisfaction and recognition they crave. If we're all just judicious with how we offer codes (PM or complex puzzle) we can all still have a good time. Or if people want to throw a code to the wind, that's fine too, just as long as they know what to expect.
yo ninjas, I'm doing something different, check this out: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/play_it_or_die_not_trying_giveaway
Post edited April 21, 2013 by grynn
grynn: yo ninjas, I'm doing something different, check this out: http://www.gog.com/forum/general#1366546534
this just point to the general thread you might want to list the thread you are promoting and good luck to those playing for Blades of Time +1 to you for your generosity
fix the link fail, thanks for pointing out :D
high rated
Shadowgrounds

Steam Game Key 4CZ0K-2JR0J-A0WC6