It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Big_Boss: GQT2G-DPGLK-KQHTP

Bioshock Infinite XD
akhliber: I think a ninja grabbed it. Says "duplicate product code" for me. Wow though, thanks and +1 for your generosity!
WOW, you also have Bioshock Infinite? XD
BTW, ninja here are fast as hell.
Post edited April 16, 2013 by Big_Boss
akhliber: I think a ninja grabbed it. Says "duplicate product code" for me. Wow though, thanks and +1 for your generosity!
You sure it wasn't a DOTA2?
JMich: You sure it wasn't a DOTA2?
Nope,I run out of Dota 2 key XD
No I don't, that's what I found odd. I am used to it just saying "invalid code" if the code is taken.
Big_Boss: GQT2G-DPGLK-KQHTP

Bioshock Infinite XD
>_> It was actually COH2 not BioShock Infinite.
akhliber: No I don't, that's what I found odd. I am used to it just saying "invalid code" if the code is taken.
It's the most "given" un-full game at the moment XD

Austrobogulator: >_> It was actually COH2 not BioShock Infinite.
EDIT: Bingo XD
Post edited April 16, 2013 by Big_Boss
Ha, I'm a dork. First cup of coffee, that's my excuse and I'm standing by it! Or sitting. Maybe lying down.
I think we need to start a separate thread for people to post their beta codes (Dota 2, COH2, etc...)
Austrobogulator: I think we need to start a separate thread for people to post their beta codes (Dota 2, COH2, etc...)
Or have awkward conversations in.
Austrobogulator: I think we need to start a separate thread for people to post their beta codes (Dota 2, COH2, etc...)
Naa,it's part of the fun XD
And if we do that, we will have one topic full of Dota 2 and COH2 beta XD
gone
Post edited April 16, 2013 by grynn
high rated
Pid (Steam): 0MN4E-MHZ48-0N2H5

Haven't yet played it but it looks reasonably fun.
Endzville: Pid (Steam): 0MN4E-MHZ48-0N2H5

Thanks for you generosity Endzville :) +1
Big_Boss: Naa,it's part of the fun XD
And if we do that, we will have one topic full of Dota 2 and COH2 beta XD
No, not really part of the fun. Waste of a key more likely if it goes to someone who doesn't care for it, whether beta or legit game instead of someone who would really want it and use it.
The fun part of a ninja is to beat someone to a code knowing what it is and still wanting it. I beat others to an unnamed Binding of Isaac code a while back. It sits there while someone else could really be enjoying it you know.
Endzville: Pid (Steam): 0MN4E-MHZ48-0N2H5

This is how it should be done. The internet being what it is, people will still do whatever they want to do so you can only hope your suggestion makes some sense to others and maybe a handful will see the positives in accurately labeling the code.
Post edited April 16, 2013 by teshra
high rated
Beat Hazard (STEAM) - 06089-70LLE-WK0EP