It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NameGoo: Hopefully you have more self restraint than me. The first time I played SS2 that's all I did for 3 days.
No self restraint here, I already called in sick for tomorrow, and the next day. :D
low rated
Sacrifice? Thief 2? SS2??? The fuck DIDN'T I miss! And I checked on the thread right before his first post. FUUUUUCK!

There, have all of them +1s, now I'm going to get royally shit-faced! Possibly murder the asshole who occupied my last hour. Whoever's been PM-ing me, FUCKOFF!
Spinorial: Sacrifice? Thief 2? SS2??? The fuck DIDN'T I miss! And I checked on the thread right before his first post. FUUUUUCK!

There, have all of them +1s, now I'm going to get royally shit-faced! Possibly murder the asshole who occupied my last hour. Whoever's been PM-ing me, FUCKOFF!
Wow...
Keep calm
and
try
*snickers*
Ian: some1 said that gifting is irrantional, about ego and corrupts the receiver instead of inspiring them to be able to buy the games themselves.
Was it an American author? Our Republican Party here in the US has for decades put out the message that poor people are lazy, selfish, crime-causing parasites that drain this country dry via all the gvmt social aid programs. There's a strong belief that they are all perfectly capable of getting jobs with living wages but prefer sitting on the couch and collecting fat checks. Thus, many say that helping the poor is Enabling them, creating generational poverty and dependence, and so all their aid should be cut off, to force them get up and work like everybody else (these lazy bastards are also all liberals, since conservatives are never lazy). "It's for their own good." is the basic sentiment, the whole, "give a man a fish..." thing.

The majority of people who believe this also call themselves Christian, a religion that says you should help the poor. Pulling oneself up by one's bootstraps is a popular belief amongst many Christian conservatives here, and something that everybody else should certainly do. I'm sure other countries have similar proponents in their own political groups.
BlueMooner: The majority of people who believe this also call themselves Christian, a religion that says you should help the poor. Pulling oneself up by one's bootstraps is a popular belief amongst many Christian conservatives here, and something that everybody else should certainly do.
I don't suppose you're lumping all christians under that idea, are you?
Well based on your message as a whole I'd say "no"
jpolastre: I don't suppose you're lumping all christians under that idea, are you?
Well based on your message as a whole I'd say "no"
Not at all. I'm only talking about the US, only about Christian conservatives in the US, and only some of those.
Thespian*: Taken by a silent ninja, it seems. Anyway, thanks and +1 for your generosity, woosad, :)

May I ask what game was, out of curiosity? ;)
woosad: It was Earth 2160 :) Ninja already reveal his identity in PM :))
Thanks for the reply, woosad. Glad to hear he contacted you. ;)
Spinorial: Sacrifice? Thief 2? SS2??? The fuck DIDN'T I miss! And I checked on the thread right before his first post. FUUUUUCK!

niniendowarrior: Wow...
Keep calm
and
try
*snickers*
I know this is a bit late, but shouldn't you be recommending him some of your Kentucky fried chicken?
niniendowarrior: Wow...
Keep calm
and
try
*snickers*
dracomage1996: I know this is a bit late, but shouldn't you be recommending him some of your Kentucky fried chicken?
KFC is always on offer to those who are willing to pay. That is how the Colonel made money. LOL.
dracomage1996: I know this is a bit late, but shouldn't you be recommending him some of your Kentucky fried chicken?
niniendowarrior: KFC is always on offer to those who are willing to pay. That is how the Colonel made money. LOL.
That and investment in battery farming, armaments and some rather dubious offshore accounts!

DONT BE SWAYED BY HIS SECRET INGREDIENT! (it's nasty nasty stuff!)
niniendowarrior: KFC is always on offer to those who are willing to pay. That is how the Colonel made money. LOL.
Sachys: That and investment in battery farming, armaments and some rather dubious offshore accounts!

"Ectoplasm"
Sachys: That and investment in battery farming, armaments and some rather dubious offshore accounts!

Ki11s0n3: "Ectoplasm"
Close - but I doubt he'd leave ectoplasm behind after interfering with his chickens in the "farmer's way" O_o
So your meat is for sale? How much? I'd like to get my hands on your nuggets, pop 'em in my mouth... mmmmm.
BlueMooner: So your meat is for sale? How much? I'd like to get my hands on your nuggets, pop 'em in my mouth... mmmmm.
Depends on the bucket. :) Get in line. LOL.
niniendowarrior: Depends on the bucket. :) Get in line. LOL.
Colonel Fuckbucket!