It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: I know, thank you - I just feel there is a bit of a tide against gifters at the min, but is prolly just me taking it too personal
HomerSimpson: It's opinion and nothing more, my friend. I know it can be muh easier said then done, but don't take it personally. The great thing about opinions (aside from the fact that we're all entitled to them) is that they only carry the weight that we choose to ascribe to them.
yes you are right mate, thank you for the advice :)
Ian: I know, thank you - I just feel there is a bit of a tide against gifters at the min, but is prolly just me taking it too personal
HomerSimpson: It's opinion and nothing more, my friend. I know it can be muh easier said then done, but don't take it personally. The great thing about opinions (aside from the fact that we're all entitled to them) is that they only carry the weight that we choose to ascribe to them.
Well spoken. Now for the person who added the dislike on my contracts on Hitman! Damn you! LOL.
well from experience and observations in life, the one that makes the biggest deal in a negative way was the one called out taking offense to it........
just ramblings imparting my eavesdropping
high rated
Sacrifice!!
Ninjas are sleeping! O_o
NR, but thanks NameGoo for your generosity.
NR +1 someone got it
NameGoo: Sacrifice!!
The game is in my grasp, but I can't redeem it because I won it in a giveaway 2 hours ago... XD

+1
buckstone: NR +1 someone got it
No, still available.
Post edited April 14, 2013 by DarkoD13
I have it but thank you NameGoo +1
+1, NR. Away with the gloomy subject and back to giving! :D
Shame on you for your generosity! The way you like to make strangers smile is just offensive! Hehe ;)

All silliness aside, I think Homer said it best.
DarkoD13: The game is in my grasp, but I can't redeem it because I won it in a giveaway 2 hours ago... XD

+1
buckstone: NR +1 someone got it
DarkoD13: No, still available.
Thanks for your post. I waited for the lockout period to be over and redeemed Sacrifice. Thank you NameGoo :)
Oh hi, just here to say im back home from florida.
high rated
Whoa, sorry for crashing your conversation there guys.

Stonekeep!!

I gift because, why not? Is that good enough?
NameGoo: Whoa, sorry for crashing your conversation there guys.

Stonekeep!!

I gift because, why not? Is that good enough?
damn lol +1 NR by me, but has gone i believe
NR but thanks NameGoo......