It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
http://www.gog.com/redeem/UK2HBMU8
Taken by a silent ninja, it seems. Anyway, thanks and +1 for your generosity, woosad, :)

May I ask what game was, out of curiosity? ;)
Thespian*: Taken by a silent ninja, it seems. Anyway, thanks and +1 for your generosity, woosad, :)

May I ask what game was, out of curiosity? ;)
It was Earth 2160 :) Ninja already reveal his identity in PM :))
Well, maybe someone need this...

Jagged Alliance 2 - Wildfire (Topware Key): 04LJY-URT76-PQAHC-6SOAB
Earth 2160 (TopWare Key): 2H45-4UBD-Z63Q-R9XQ
I only used Uplay for Steam version of FC3, when you launch FC3 on Steam, Steam launches Uplay then you have to hit play on Uplay lol. And if I launch Uplay alone I can't see FC3 on my list, weird stuff. I didn't even activate FC3 on Uplay myself, I guess Steam automatically did it. So I didn't know that you had to download whole game before activating it, Ubi should add a proper activation thing if they wanna compete with Steam, Origin and other client based DD's imho.

Since I got it from Ubi store, AC code might work on UPlay but I'm not sure, order mail didn't mention anything about UPlay so don't waste several GB's of data unless you have 100+ mbit :p
grynn: I only used Uplay for Steam version of FC3, when you launch FC3 on Steam, Steam launches Uplay then you have to hit play on Uplay lol. And if I launch Uplay alone I can't see FC3 on my list, weird stuff. I didn't even activate FC3 on Uplay myself, I guess Steam automatically did it. So I didn't know that you had to download whole game before activating it, Ubi should add a proper activation thing if they wanna compete with Steam, Origin and other client based DD's imho.

Since I got it from Ubi store, AC code might work on UPlay but I'm not sure, order mail didn't mention anything about UPlay so don't waste several GB's of data unless you have 100+ mbit :p
The AC code works on Uplay without using Steam as far as I know. The Uplay activation is stupid, you have to download the game THEN you use the cd key on the game itself...
They code I gave is not from Steam anyway, so it's either retail or retail+Uplay, I don't know. You only need Steam+Uplay combo if you purchase newer Ubisoft games on Steam.
grynn: They code I gave is not from Steam anyway, so it's either retail or retail+Uplay, I don't know. You only need Steam+Uplay combo if you purchase newer Ubisoft games on Steam.
Really strange...it is a stupid system in my opinion.
I mean: They want to promote their DRM-scheme AKA Uplay using another DRM-scheme AKA Steam?!?
I have a couple of noob questions.

What are all the possible places ninja codes can be redeemed? I'm assuming GOG, Steam or Desura. When people just give a code, how are we supposed to know where to go? Just try all three?

Can anyone tell me about Uplay? I just looked on Wikipedia, but it doesn't mention if it's just a one-time connection DRM thing for game registration or if you have to be always connected. Is it intrusive, like, more than Steam?
BlueMooner: I have a couple of noob questions.

What are all the possible places ninja codes can be redeemed? I'm assuming GOG, Steam or Desura. When people just give a code, how are we supposed to know where to go? Just try all three?

Can anyone tell me about Uplay? I just looked on Wikipedia, but it doesn't mention if it's just a one-time connection DRM thing for game registration or if you have to be always connected. Is it intrusive, like, more than Steam?
Uplay, a DRM-scheme similar to Steam,Origin etc. It requires to already have a download link (sometimes Ubishop provides the download link) for a game and activate the code that Ubishop provides for it in the instalation process of the game. After you install the game it will appear in your Uplay Game Library and you can download it from there, without worring that you will lose the game/cd key.
It is kind of stupid, but they wanted to keep the "pace" with other companies (Valve, EA).

I can help you with the first question. If gifter don't specify platform in his post, just look at the format of the gift code.

GOG codes are in format XL69-GKED-FVN7-XKX4. Steam codes are in format XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX. Desura codes are usually without any hyphens at all or XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX :-)

/e: Typos, goddamit!
Post edited April 14, 2013 by makr3la
high rated
Should be unredeemed:

Syberia 64GTV-5FR8?-JD?GC
? = 3x3

you can guess by the length of the code...
K_1269: Should be unredeemed:

Syberia 64GTV-5FR8?-JD?GC
? = 3x3
Got it, thanks :D

Desura keys are usually in this form: H4LGI-YHGBM-2XIX4-45AYK (Oniken)