It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have got -85% discount for Serious Sam 3.
Who wants it?
Austrobogulator: Hello, I'm going to solve a 15 x 15 Picross puzzle (Mario's Picross). Once I finish, I will refresh this thread - I will then give a copy of Raptor: Call of the Shadows to the person that posted last at the moment I refresh.

It will take no longer than half an hour, since the game imposes a time limit of 30 mins on all puzzles...

*waves* All right, I'll see you guys in no more than half an hour.
Do you have a good, free source for Picross games? One of my faves ;-)
Austrobogulator: Hello, I'm going to solve a 15 x 15 Picross puzzle (Mario's Picross). Once I finish, I will refresh this thread - I will then give a copy of Raptor: Call of the Shadows to the person that posted last at the moment I refresh.

It will take no longer than half an hour, since the game imposes a time limit of 30 mins on all puzzles...

*waves* All right, I'll see you guys in no more than half an hour.
Momo1991: Do you have a good, free source for Picross games? One of my faves ;-)
I get my fix here...
http://www.puzzle-nonograms.com/
Momo1991: Do you have a good, free source for Picross games? One of my faves ;-)
Aniki: I get my fix here...
http://www.puzzle-nonograms.com/
Cool!! Thanks ;-)
Another Mario Picross fan here! ;p
Gun Metal on GamersGate

*tumbleweeds
Sachys: Gun Metal on GamersGate

*tumbleweeds
Where? I see no Tumbleweeds
te_lanus:
You want it?
If I buy a gift for myself on steam to get through mail do I get a code? It's for giveaway purposes
SirEyeball: If I buy a gift for myself on steam to get through mail do I get a code? It's for giveaway purposes
I don't believe so.
You get an inventory gift item that you can give through steam or by email.
I believe you only get codes through 3rd party sellers.
Post edited April 08, 2013 by Rodzaju
SirEyeball: If I buy a gift for myself on steam to get through mail do I get a code? It's for giveaway purposes
Rodzaju: I don't believe so.
dang so I have to add people to gift them the game then?
If you buy it as a gift it will appear on your Steam inventory. You can then add the person you want to give it to her or you can send it by email.
SirEyeball: dang so I have to add people to gift them the game then?
Or get their email address.....
Zorder: If you buy it as a gift it will appear on your Steam inventory. You can then add the person you want to give it to her or you can send it by email.
yes but if I send the mail to me do I get a code to enter and If not then what is in the mail?
SirEyeball: dang so I have to add people to gift them the game then?
Actually, when you send the gift to an email, the receiver gets a link similar to this
[url=https://store.steampowered.com/account/ackgift/{key}?client=1&redeemer={email]https://store.steampowered.com/account/ackgift/{key}?client=1&redeemer={email[/url]}

Not sure if the {email} is needed, but you could try that. Also, if you get the email, you can send it there, though it will add the receiver to your friends list.