It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

that's just funny...
wpegg: This outrage is disturbing.

People can post puzzles here. They aren't required to submit to some kind of validity test. If I want to post a puzzle where the answer is "cheese". Then I can, and at some point in the future will. gifters are free to provide any terms they like in this thread.
Ah, sorry if I sounded mad. I was just kind of baffled and asking for an explaination. But I get it now, Sorry.
I spent a minute laughing.
Post edited April 06, 2013 by wpegg
I'm not going to apologize, I hate such "puzzles". :P I like only logical ones. :D
triock: I'm not going to apologize, I hate such "puzzles". :P I like only logical ones. :D
The "Tell me, what relates a man (we will just refer to him as 'he') to four people with a different hair colour." wasn't the actual puzzle, the real puzzle was fairly logical.
triock: I'm not going to apologize, I hate such "puzzles". :P I like only logical ones. :D
Profanity: The "Tell me, what relates a man (we will just refer to him as 'he') to four people with a different hair colour." wasn't the actual puzzle, the real puzzle was fairly logical.
Yeah, I'm not talking about this one, but about his first puzzle. ;)
https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post31
Profanity: The "Tell me, what relates a man (we will just refer to him as 'he') to four people with a different hair colour." wasn't the actual puzzle, the real puzzle was fairly logical.
triock: Yeah, I'm not talking about this one, but about his first puzzle. ;)
Well yeah, I guess that needs more knowledge of He-Man, rather than logic.

Regardless, it does make some kind of sense and as long as it does, I really can't say a bad word against it. It's not like it's completely pineapples.
Profanity: Regardless, it does make some kind of sense and as long as it does, I really can't say a bad word against it. It's not like it's completely pineapples.
Yeah, but I still hate it. :P
Logical as in, what do you do if someone puts you in a round room and tells you to pee in the corner? :P
triock: Yeah, I'm not talking about this one, but about his first puzzle. ;)
Hmm? Oh! I... Oh... I totally missed that post before. I thought you were saying he'd just posted the video before. But he'd asked the exact same question before. Well, that totally makes sense. I was getting increasingly confused, because I thought you guys were referring to the post with the video, not the post that asked the question. Ah, now it's all totally clear to me. Clever.
low rated
tinyE: Logical as in, what do you do if someone puts you in a round room and tells you to pee in the corner? :P
You mean sphere or a cylinder? - a cylinder still has corners beween the walls and floor / walls and ceiling!
I'm not sure if a sphere could count as a room though, so much as a container!
tinyE: Logical as in, what do you do if someone puts you in a round room and tells you to pee in the corner? :P
Sachys: You mean sphere or a cylinder? - a cylinder still has corners beween the walls and floor / walls and ceiling!
I'm not sure if a sphere could count as a room though, so much as a container!
Sachys, I adore you, but sometimes you take all the fun out of being a smartass. :D
low rated
tinyE:
Great minds... do stuff!
Smartasses pull each other up one being smartasses!

*flings poo!
wpegg: I spent a minute laughing.
And makr3la didn't like it :(
Post edited April 06, 2013 by Trid
makr3la: I can't get this song outta my head! Post some good music fast, please!
Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq3EU-jEwrg

Love the He-Man video, fabulous :D
Post edited April 06, 2013 by Timelord1963