It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: It's correct answer just because wpegg said so! :p It donesn't make sense at all to me as well. ;)
Sachys: Page 2 of NT i think, post 45 or so
Yeah, I found it after Trid said it was on the second page. How in the world did you find that, though? Even if I had trawled through every one of wpegg's posts, I never would have found that. He doesn't mention hair or anything in that post. Only if you click on the link does it become apparent.
I'm going to log off and go eat. If he post another riddle punch him dead in the face for me. :P
RichieBerry:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post23589
RichieBerry: Yeah, I found it after Trid said it was on the second page. How in the world did you find that, though? Even if I had trawled through every one of wpegg's posts, I never would have found that. He doesn't mention hair or anything in that post. Only if you click on the link does it become apparent.
Very simple put. It was a puzzle placed previously. So the answer that was presented previously should be enough.
triock: You don't understand - I watched video and I saw his post with the same question as well. Still - it's the correct answer just because he thinks it's funny or something like that. :P
He-Man is blonde. The song was by 4 NON-BLONDES
And one more thing - he said "This problem has already been solved...", but in fact, no one was able to solve it. :P He posted the "so-called" answer himself. :P
triock: And one more thing - he said "This problem has already been solved...", but in fact, no one was able to solve it. :P He posted the "so-called" answer himself. :P
Cuz he got answer on PM back then? :)
triock: You don't understand - I watched video and I saw his post with the same question as well. Still - it's the correct answer just because he thinks it's funny or something like that. :P
Sachys: He-Man is blonde. The song was by 4 NON-BLONDES
I know who is He-man, watched this cartoon as a kid. Still - there can be various correct answers to his question or problem or whatever. It's just that he thinks that this video is funny and thus it's the only correct answer. :P
Oh... And I finally got the "he" clue. Oh. A man. He. Oh.
I can't get this song outta my head! Post some good music fast, please!
makr3la: I can't get this song outta my head! Post some good music fast, please!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8EVgwB_IxA
triock: And one more thing - he said "This problem has already been solved...", but in fact, no one was able to solve it. :P He posted the "so-called" answer himself. :P
Trid: Cuz he got answer on PM back then? :)
I don't think so. :p
He-Man
Speaking of working in a gay bar. XD
Most of my gay friends actually think that cartoon was too gay.
This outrage is disturbing.

People can post puzzles here. They aren't required to submit to some kind of validity test. If I want to post a puzzle where the answer is "cheese". Then I can, and at some point in the future will. gifters are free to provide any terms they like in this thread.
makr3la: I can't get this song outta my head! Post some good music fast, please!
Trid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8EVgwB_IxA
Why? :-(