It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

He himself. The guy. He. He. Heeeeeeee.
As I said before, it's obviously a wordplay involving the letter h...
wpegg: This problem has already been solved...
...and the answer probably will be the same as before?
wpegg: This problem has already been solved...
Stooner: ...and the answer probably will be the same as before?
I'd say exactly, right to the very url of it.
What
You guy are ridiculous.
Wut.
"What" was my answer.
From the Abbott and Costello school of baseball player names.
Post edited April 06, 2013 by tinyE
mrtophat101: Wut.
Agh... Photobucket! :D
Profanity: You guy are ridiculous.
This coming from someone who's login is "Profanity" :P
Profanity: You guy are ridiculous.
tinyE: This coming from someone who's login is "Profanity" :P
My nickname might be FUCKING ridiculous, but how are you guys still not getting this?!
tinyE: This coming from someone who's login is "Profanity" :P
Profanity: My nickname might be FUCKING ridiculous, but how are you guys still not getting this?!
Please then, oh benevolent god of profanity, spread your infinite wisdom upon us poor, ignorant peasants, and tell us the correct answer so I can stop killing myself.
"Right"
Profanity: My nickname might be FUCKING ridiculous, but how are you guys still not getting this?!
JohnWalrus: Please then, oh benevolent god of profanity, spread your infinite wisdom upon us poor, ignorant peasants, and tell us the correct answer so I can stop killing myself.
I'd rather nothing was spread upon me, thanks a lot. :P
JohnWalrus: Please then, oh benevolent god of profanity, spread your infinite wisdom upon us poor, ignorant peasants, and tell us the correct answer so I can stop killing myself.
If I say it here, then I'll fuck up the game. I already have Psychonauts on way too many platforms than I need.

But seriously, read what pegg writes!