It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

c'mon guys, just a glance back, a trivial review of things...
tinyE: I picked up 3 timeless RPGs yesterday; why am I here putting myself through this?
You broke a heel?
tinyE: I picked up 3 timeless RPGs yesterday; why am I here putting myself through this?
JohnWalrus: Because Psychonauts is worth it, dammit!

I dunno why I'm bothering, either; I've already taken too much from this thread :/
I already own it and I'm still curious. Why are we still waiting for the answer???
Momo1991: Did that finger snap contain a wrist wave? ;D
DarkoD13: You betcha!
:P
Nice!
wpegg: c'mon guys, just a glance back, a trivial review of things...
As Cowboy Bebop said: "It's obvious that the person has multiple personalities, each with different hair colors and different wigs." would be my actual guess!
wpegg: c'mon guys, just a glance back, a trivial review of things...
RichieBerry got it right...

different ages of man

Oh, and I already have the game - i think but not installed - got it in a HIB.
Post edited April 06, 2013 by Momo1991
I am still going with he's his own grandpa but I do not wish to try for the reward either
Elvin37: I am still going with he's his own grandpa but I do not wish to try for the reward either
I'm sure there's a definition of insanity saying that it's trying the same thing over expecting a different result. I think it was Einstein.

The quote, not the insanity.
Post edited April 06, 2013 by wpegg
JohnWalrus: Because Psychonauts is worth it, dammit!

I dunno why I'm bothering, either; I've already taken too much from this thread :/
DarkoD13: I already own it and I'm still curious. Why are we still waiting for the answer???
I have no idea...we're stuck here!
Maybe the "He" is God, or something, and it's a biblical question. Far-fetched, but I'll try anything now...
So it's want of this tricky quiz huh?
Dunno, I would go with Hair :P
30 mins, I'll check back, then the game goes to the guy that guessed it to trade. I've given you all the historical, back ridden, look at the past, first page, what are you morons doing, clues that I can.
His mom and/or his father.
Elvin37: I am still going with he's his own grandpa but I do not wish to try for the reward either
wpegg: I'm sure there's a definition of insanity saying that it's trying the same thing over expecting a different result. I think it was Einstein.

The quote, not the insanity.
That is one of my all-time favorite quotes!

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/alberteins133991.html#221MkOS0j182sz7y.99
Post edited April 06, 2013 by Momo1991
well, there was the prehistoric age where "man had brown/black hair, then the dark ages where it was too dark to tell, then the age of enlightenment where the blondes came out, then the age of renaissance where they all had that big poofy white thing on their heads...
from the same blood line over time
Post edited April 06, 2013 by buckstone