It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Recsam511: Beat Hazard Ultra (steam)

EJCW*-K*BZF-7R80C

* ->First letter of the english alphabet
Redeem it only if you want play it ;)
NR +1 for your generosity
Only Newbies may apply :D
too late, what was it??
xxxIndyxxx: too late, what was it??
I assume it was Duke 3D (or something that most oldbies would have received for free).
xxxIndyxxx: too late, what was it??
Austrobogulator: I assume it was Duke 3D (or something that most oldbies would have received for free).
Nope it wasn't a GoG key but rather a Steam key I think, but I can't tell since Steam is down for me right now
Austrobogulator: I assume it was Duke 3D (or something that most oldbies would have received for free).
Ki11s0n3: Nope it wasn't a GoG key but rather a Steam key I think, but I can't tell since Steam is down for me right now
Well, it's an XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX format key, which is typically what GOG use...
Ki11s0n3: Nope it wasn't a GoG key but rather a Steam key I think, but I can't tell since Steam is down for me right now
nope i used it here and it said code already used or something like that.
Ah ok my bad I must have misread
I just got pointed out something: the code is still valid, it was only temporarily locked. Thanks to Lugum for clearing that up. I didn't redeem it since i already have it.
xxxIndyxxx: I just got pointed out something: the code is still valid, it was only temporarily locked. Thanks to Lugum for clearing that up. I didn't redeem it since i already have it.
I knew it! ^___^
Still available, by the way! :)
DarkoD13: Still available, by the way! :)
what is?
DarkoD13: Still available, by the way! :)
SirEyeball: what is?
Duke 3D :P
SirEyeball: what is?
Austrobogulator: Duke 3D :P
ahhh the DOTA 2 of GOG
Edit at least people want Duke 3D
Post edited April 06, 2013 by SirEyeball
Austrobogulator: Duke 3D :P
SirEyeball: ahhh the DOTA 2 of GOG
Don't be silly, this is.